• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

For the musicians

A missionary finally arrives at his posting deep in the jungle. As he is shown to his hut, he can't help but notice the sound of drums in the background. They go on all night and he can't get a wink of sleep. Same thing the next day and the next. Finally, totally exhausted and driven near out of his mind, he goes to talk to the Chief. ' Look' he says' I realise this is probably something traditional or cultural, but when do the drums stop?' 'De drums, dey nevah stop' says the Chief 'What?' exclaims the missionary in alarm 'We cant stop de drums sah' says the Chief ' Why the hell not?' 'We stop de drums an de bass solo starts......'

OK, just in case you are a bass player and think everyone hates you, because a drummer told you, the other week a drummer ( and I was nearly going to say a drummer friend of mine...but then I remembered they dont have friends and neither do I) told me that he had had an epiphany, except in not so many words. He realised that with all this new technology he might soon be out of a job and it was time to learn a new instrument. Off he went to a big music store in London. After about half an hour, an assistant came up to him and asked ,Can I help you...er, sir?, He replied , I can,t make my mind up, either the red saxophone or the white xylophone,. To which the assistant replied - You can have the fire extinguisher, but the radiator is staying here.......

Latest Threads