For the musicians

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Ciggie, Oct 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A missionary finally arrives at his posting deep in the jungle. As he is shown to his hut, he can't help but notice the sound of drums in the background. They go on all night and he can't get a wink of sleep. Same thing the next day and the next. Finally, totally exhausted and driven near out of his mind, he goes to talk to the Chief. ' Look' he says' I realise this is probably something traditional or cultural, but when do the drums stop?' 'De drums, dey nevah stop' says the Chief 'What?' exclaims the missionary in alarm 'We cant stop de drums sah' says the Chief ' Why the hell not?' 'We stop de drums an de bass solo starts......'

2. HHH

HHH LE

3. OK, just in case you are a bass player and think everyone hates you, because a drummer told you, the other week a drummer ( and I was nearly going to say a drummer friend of mine...but then I remembered they dont have friends and neither do I) told me that he had had an epiphany, except in not so many words. He realised that with all this new technology he might soon be out of a job and it was time to learn a new instrument. Off he went to a big music store in London. After about half an hour, an assistant came up to him and asked ,Can I help you...er, sir?, He replied , I can,t make my mind up, either the red saxophone or the white xylophone,. To which the assistant replied - You can have the fire extinguisher, but the radiator is staying here.......

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

How do you know when the drum riser is level?

The drummer drools from both sides of his mouth.