For the love of God!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mad Professor, Nov 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Done to death already. It's an attention whoring freak. Nobody cares.

2. I never thought to check. Sorry for wasting everybodys time

3. Not to worry. You do wonder though, judging by that article, it seems to think that the world owes it a living.

4. I think that the DM (and all other print media) are living on borrowed time and are filling their pages with any old crap until the reaper reaches the door.

5. I just searched and nothing came up on this subject, with the exception of this thread.

On topic, why can't the Police pension wallahs grasp the simple concept that a bloke is now a woman? And it IS simple, once you take all the usual drivel surrounding such a change away.

To me it is very black and white. She was a man, and was in the Para's earning a pension. She is now a woman, thus can no longer serve with the Paras (men only, she must be treated like a Woman from now on) but still has her 'mans' pension. There must be ID documents detailing that she has earnt that pension. So they just move that cash to her new coppers pension... It isn't like there is a man only or woman only pension scheme in either (or is there do they payments kick in early for equally treated fairer sex?) it is just a name and a M or an F in the 'gender' box. No biggy.

Is there dramas for a woman who earnt a forces pension and then married, before joinging the rozzers? Or even a ex-forces bod who has changed their name by deed poll? This is pretty much the same thing when you get down to the floor.

6. I imagine they don't want to make it too easy for her.Just in case anyone else is tempted to try it.

7. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Can't they just get the accounts department to say that the 'Cheque's in the Male'?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wasn't she (when she was a he) full time at one point?

9. I thought this was going to be a thread about the amount of fuckwits and sock puppets posting bollocks recently. I was seriously disappointed.

I'll go back to my film.

10. Read the article

somethings stand out

1-Smart town house my arse, its in my shit hole beat
    2-Her leaving might have something more to do with the "fend off" she performed on a 67 year old woman who approached her in a house, causing her to fall and break her arm.
    3-the fact she forced the Chief Supt to allow her to do an input to every shift and dept about how misunderstood her and her ilk are causing more consternation after she accused all of us to not treating her as an equal, even those of us who did(and when that was put to her she denied the acceptance)

VerticalGyro-she did, however wear a shed load of ribbons, I counted 10(including the ISAF one, tut tut).

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do you suck your mothers dick with that mouth?