For the ALS - Non-Military Users of Military Property

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Country_Bumpkin, Jan 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I have heard tale of several TA Centres and RNR Buildings being rented out to third parties like the scouts, guides, boys brigade and even a playschool in our neighbourhood! What are the actual rules regarding this - particularly if the users prove troublesome?
  2. It'll all be detailed in the Contract between the Scouts and whoever rents out the TAC.

    I know it sounds slopey shouldered, but seen as I doubt you'll get to see a copy, it's not your problem.

    I'd keep advising that they're a problem and try to get rid of them that way.

    Or poach them and get them to join the cadets instead. :D
  3. An interesting question but unfortunately, one I'm not able to answer directly. What I would suggest, however, is talking to the Trg Maj and/or QM of the Infantry unit and seeking their advice. They should be able to help and offer some sound advice. Hopefully.