For Sale.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... 3 used baby wipes containing green, brown and black cam cream. Also included remnants of skin cells and 2 eyelashes.
Only reasonable offers will be considered. No time wasters please - can deliver anywhere in the UK.

You may jest. I dare you to put them on ebay with "as used by SAS" etc, I reckon they will sell.

floppyjocky said:
You may jest. I dare you to put them on ebay with "as used by SAS" etc, I reckon they will sell.
tenner anonymous, fifty squid if you mention that mcnab, let us know when you list. I wont bloody bid though.

watertight said:
floppyjocky said:
tenner anonymous, fifty squid if you mention that mcnab, let us know when you list. I wont bloody bid though.
baby wipes, black green, cam cream, you sure? dont remember the lashes but when my boy was a baby there was black and green and very pungent!

As I'm not registered on ebay and don't really wanna be - feel free anyone, to pinch the idea and see how much you can make. I want half though!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Camm1 Travel 6
Joshua Slocum Classified Ads 47
Bravo_Bravo The NAAFI Bar 42