• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

For Sale.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... 3 used baby wipes containing green, brown and black cam cream. Also included remnants of skin cells and 2 eyelashes.
Only reasonable offers will be considered. No time wasters please - can deliver anywhere in the UK.

floppyjocky said:
You may jest. I dare you to put them on ebay with "as used by SAS" etc, I reckon they will sell.
tenner anonymous, fifty squid if you mention that mcnab, let us know when you list. I wont bloody bid though.

watertight said:
floppyjocky said:
You may jest. I dare you to put them on ebay with "as used by SAS" etc, I reckon they will sell.
tenner anonymous, fifty squid if you mention that mcnab, let us know when you list. I wont bloody bid though.
baby wipes, black green, cam cream, you sure? dont remember the lashes but when my boy was a baby there was black and green and very pungent!

As I'm not registered on ebay and don't really wanna be - feel free anyone, to pinch the idea and see how much you can make. I want half though!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads