• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

For Sale: Terrorist t-shirts

#2
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine? Is that the same as the Popular Front for Palestinian Liberation? And which one split from the People's Front of Judaea?
 
#4
smithie said:
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine? Is that the same as the Popular Front for Palestinian Liberation? And which one split from the People's Front of Judaea?
Nah, the PFLP are the cnuts who, among other things, got a suicide bomber to waltz into a pizzeria and turn three teenage kids 14,15 & 16) into marinara sauce. Way to get back a Ariel Sharon, chaps. :evil:

FARC are the folks those three bog-wogs were training in bomb making techniques in Colombia when they got caught.
 
#5
PFLP has carried out attacks outside Israel, khaled was arrested in UK having attempted to hijack an airliner. Thoroughly nasty set of middle class trots.
 
#6
Fcuking tw@ts. There is, as I recall, a healthy Hells Angels scene in Denmark. Maybe they can pop round to these leftie shites and welcome them to the real world
 
#7
Must say the Danish hams *ahem*, "liberated" in Angola were quite tasty after a couple of weeks of rat packs.

At least they managed to clog up the pipes so we didn't have to worry about doing the Angolan Shuffle for a couple of days.
 
#8
Surely this is the next develoment of the 'look at me' student 'revolutionary' teeshirts with Fidel Castro, Lenin and Stalin etc on the front. Funnily enough, you never see any of those love-children with Hitler teeshirt logos do you?

Smash the system...er...as long as you don't wake me up. My favourite revolutionary anarchist was always Rick from the Young Ones. ''Thatcher's Bwwwwitain....Thatcher's bloody Bwwwwitain...'.
 
#9
PoisonDwarf said:
Surely this is the next develoment of the 'look at me' student 'revolutionary' teeshirts with Fidel Castro, Lenin and Stalin etc on the front. Funnily enough, you never see any of those love-children with Hitler teeshirt logos do you?

Smash the system...er...as long as you don't wake me up. My favourite revolutionary anarchist was always Rick from the Young Ones. ''Thatcher's Bwwwwitain....Thatcher's bloody Bwwwwitain...'.
Would you, perchance, be referring to the The Che Guevara t-shirts? I've certainly never seen anyone walking around with Stalin on their shirt. Maybe an odd Lenin Badge here and a Cuban flag there, but "Uncle Joe" hasn't been able to get a look in.
 
#10
Money from the sale of the T-shirts will help finance Farc radio stations in Colombia and a graphics studio in the Palestinian territories.
Realy? Nah we're going to buy AK47s, bomb making kit etc so we can kill. :evil:

Dumb or what?
 
#12
crabtastic said:
Would you, perchance, be referring to the The Che Guevara t-shirts? I've certainly never seen anyone walking around with Stalin on their shirt. Maybe an odd Lenin Badge here and a Cuban flag there, but "Uncle Joe" hasn't been able to get a look in.
Well, yes, I was always prone to a bit of exaggeration. This is ARRSE after all!

 
#15
crabtastic said:
smithie said:
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine? Is that the same as the Popular Front for Palestinian Liberation? And which one split from the People's Front of Judaea?
Nah, the PFLP are the cnuts who, among other things, got a suicide bomber to waltz into a pizzeria and turn three teenage kids 14,15 & 16) into marinara sauce. Way to get back a Ariel Sharon, chaps. :evil:

FARC are the folks those three bog-wogs were training in bomb making techniques in Colombia when they got caught.
*cough* I think Smithie was making an allusion to the Monty Python joke
 
#16
castlereagh said:
crabtastic said:
smithie said:
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine? Is that the same as the Popular Front for Palestinian Liberation? And which one split from the People's Front of Judaea?
Nah, the PFLP are the cnuts who, among other things, got a suicide bomber to waltz into a pizzeria and turn three teenage kids 14,15 & 16) into marinara sauce. Way to get back a Ariel Sharon, chaps. :evil:

FARC are the folks those three bog-wogs were training in bomb making techniques in Colombia when they got caught.
*cough* I think Smithie was making an allusion to the Monty Python joke
Really? I'd have never figured that out for myself. Thanks for clearing things up.
 

Latest Threads