FOR SALE- Suit, Fighting, Chinese, One Number

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Machristo, Jun 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Selling 1 times CFS, grade one but good as new (lets face it, it's never been worn, has it?). Also looking at shifting 5 OG gore-tex bivvy bags. Offers please. Jacket size- 100/190, Trousers size- 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sorry it's a sh1te pic

2. BTW, if i clear £100 between the bivvy bags and CFS, i'll post a picture of me in the gallery in a room with an ice cream and a minimum of 500 red balloons. Anything over £100 goes to the ABF.

3. How much do you want for the bivvy bag?

4. make me an offer mate, theres five of em. PM if you like

5. I confess that I'm not terribly keen to own a CFS, but the Bivibags are more appealing.

Never got issued one, so I'm more familiar with pseudo-military ones sold to hypothermic squaddies. Do the ones you have have, have a hoop-frame type thingy to keep the fabric off your face when you kip, or is it just a flat envelope of OG Moisture-Vapour-Permeable membrane?

6. pretty much just the draw strung envelope mate, but i don't imagine it would be too difficult to thead a bit of wirre round the drawstring bit.

7. I'll start the bidding at a fiver for 1 bivi bag. How much for P & P?

8. damned if i know mate, spose it depends where you are. can't see it being more than a couple of quid, they weigh next to nothing and compress enough.

9. PM Sent