For Sale - Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Esteban, Jun 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 15-22_750_B.jpg

Semi-auto .22, MOE model:

A2 Flash Hider, Magpul MOE Pistol Grip + MOE collapsible stock & MBUS Iron Sights
    13 months old
    Upgraded trigger
    2 x 10Rd magazines.

Great rifle, shoots every ammo going, accurate and the only fully featured .22 AR-15 clone out there - last round hold open etc is all fully functional. Have bought a Spikes Tactical ST-22 now so this needs a new home.

2. JT5

Just wondering have you got any more images of the rifle if its still for sale. Also will you be able to send the rifle to a RFD for a price as well?
  3. What paperwork would be required to buy this? I assumed civi rifles were **** wooden affairs.
  4. Is this the model that all the guts fly out of on a regular basis, and you can't get spares in the UK?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I have one of these rifles also, they are an awesome bit of kit nothing has ever fallen off it, it chews through most ammo, and is very accurate out of the box, excellent bit of kit, if anyone is thinking of buying a semi-auto .22 , this is the one to buy. :)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Mine is now sorted but mines the performance centre one.

A very good gun, but I'd argue about the ammo, mine doesn't like thunderbolt, which is a shame as its only a quid, the cheapest I can get mine to function with is gecko.

Great gun, wouldn't swap it for a spikes though
  7. 'tis sold - went quite quickly on gunstar. Never had any issues with the bolt blowing to bits or out of battery discharges - most of the ones on the net look like the rifles were filthy.

Ammo wise never had any issues with it cycling anything other than a couple of FTE's when it was very dirty and hot. I think I put some thunderbolt through it when I did some testing but like all the cheap HV stuff it's next to useless for anything that requires any degree of accuracy so had no interest in using it. CCI standard velocity used to hold a decent group and was cheap enough at 5.50 per 100 so predominantly used that.

The Spikes with the Walther barrel groups about 50% smaller than the 15-22 could though and it being metal it's easier to hold it steady when shooting standing, the 15-22 was always a bit too lightweight.
  8. You're in luck Sammy, this month only we're giving away one of these rifles to anyone who has the right 'paperwork' and has collected 3 labels for their MyProtein 'Super Whey' 3 kg tubs.

Good luck sport!
  9. Porridge_gun

Am going to retract that, am sulking with mine again.

After fixing the extractor, the poxy thing has opted to fire three shots at once every ten or eleven rounds, placing me in a rather sticky predicament legally.

Its being returned to the importer as unfit for purpose, I dont expect two serious **** ups from a grands worth of gun in 2 months.
  10. There are a lot of these clones about, the only ones I've ever heard of that work reliably are the ones based on the 10/22, not as ally-looking perhaps but more likely not to fall to bits in your hands, and less likely to chuck rounds all over the place like an alky with a plate of marbles.
  11. Porridge_gun

Its a shame, mines a performance centre and its exceptionally accurate.
  12. Anyone remember the Walther G-22? On warm days, whichever side of the gat the sun was on would expand somewhat and cant the sights over the other way.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Not so.