For sale:One Prostitute, Needs Repairs, Sold As Is...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by filthyphil, Dec 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 5
  1. Can't blame the dog, chilling out licking his ringpiece when two of the cast of the walking dead come in. Attacking zombies, surely self defence on Cujo's part.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. By the cringe! The ugliness, strong in that one it is. Wonder if she'll do half price tricks now.
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Can we have a forum where people post irrelevant boring fucking bollocks that the Daily Mail has brought to their limited attention but, BUT... where real men may discuss advances in diesel engine technology?

That would be nice.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Any particular type of Diesel engine on your mind? Something from Newton-le-Willows maybe?
  5. Only if said advances include gnawing limbs off hooers.
  6. Yeah, but I bet bits fall off her all the time.
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

That would work. I'm experimenting with multiple injectors. Sort of like a pre-turbo so the gas and air is mixed then rammed into the induction port and then the turbo kicks in. It is sort of like a pre-turbo turbo. You want the diesel and air as gas. Then you turbo the fucker. I think it will be a bit like a supercharger on a petrol engine. I am having issues with super-heating the pre-turbo and my experiments using exhaust gas as the heater have resulted in...

Will the hooers be dead or alive when their limbs are gnawed off?
  8. Fuck off, I never reduced my charges!
    • Like Like x 7
  9. I feel sorry for the dog, having to eat someone that ugly!
  10. The headline is typically of cheek turning deeply christian America, "known prostitute" i.e. "don't waste any sympathy here folks, the victim had it coming!"
  11. If she was a 'crack whore' before, does this make her a 'snack whore'?
    • Like Like x 4
  12. So the dog just liked crackling!
  13. Apparently not! :grin: