• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

FOR SALE NEARLY NEW! female RLC OFFICERS MESS DRESS

Obviously can be tailored to fit but roughly a 14/16 top, 12 waist, measurments can be given if required.
ONLY WORN TWICE!!
cost £750 brand new

Am open to sensible offers

email if interested

ln9ae@hotmail.com

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I could have sworn that this topic used to be longer. Oh yes, it was - before over zealous, partial and ego driven moderation (note: word is MODERATOR, not Absolute Ruler and Grand High Poobar).

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=11847.html

Keep to the subject, this is not the NAAFI - please do not cry when we remove posts which are in no way relevant to the Classified Ads board.

it was quite an amusing thread!!

Napier,thanks for agreeing with me!
I had a running battle with manchester cop over this last night and offended dale the snail in the process.
Police brutality won in the end.
Anyway,since when was this a coppers website??

You clearly have nothing better to do so email admin @ arrse.co.uk or PM Good/Bad CO and take it up with them.

the_matelot said:
I had a running battle with manchester cop over this last night and offended dale the snail in the process.
when was it changed to a matelot site? :wink:

canteen_cowboy said:
the_matelot said:
when was it changed to a matelot site? :wink:
You mean no-ones told you?? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Jobs Offered 0
Camm1 Travel 6
Joshua Slocum Classified Ads 47