For Sale - My Body

S

Snips

Well, for free actually!!!

It's been a while and my flower needs watering.

Any replies gratefully accepted.

S

Snips

measurements - about 3 inches tall, pink vibrant petals, exciting slender stem, great leaves!

lolololololololololol

Did you have a laptop on the coach , or did you find an Internet cafe when you were "Tired and Emotional" SB? lololol

Ok, Pukka gen...... She's a babe, as in, she's good looking and a bloke with t*ts and i'm proud to call her a mate.

If you want a piccie reference, quite apart from the ones i'm willing to let go (At a considerable price, overheads and that) then SOLDIER magazine, under article "Best female Shot in the British Army" or words to that effect.

I'll see you for me agency fee tomorrow night  ;D

CS - Click on the persons name on the left hand side of their post, that will bring up another page with their personal details. Then you can click on "send this member a private message" at the bottom of that page. When they reply it will say you have 1 message..etc etc, at the top of your screen click on 1 message to see the reply.

Well, for free actually!!!

It's been a while and my flower needs watering.

Any replies gratefully accepted.
SB you need Grumblin Subby, a great bloke and gagging for it.  He'll probably pay your airfare as well!! :eek: :eek:

SB see the lonely hearts thread.  He may sound a bit desperate but is entirely genuine.  I think you'd get on. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ah - just looked at the lonely hearts bit, you've made contact, silly me.  He is a v good bloke, in a different time zone at the moment but at least the sun is out.  Suggest you get yourself a Lion Sun!

S-B, I can vouch for Subby too - I have not met him but he seems like a sweetie who would undertake the mission with a large amount of enthusiasm....

Don't forget to feeback to the gurls though... ;)

Personally, I recommend infantrymen.. they are fit and know how to keep you in line (as us strong babes need from time to time).

E

error_unknown

F_S

Don't be ridiculous.... infantry hah ... let the poor girl treat herself....

........... go on find yourself a Lynx pilot!

SSSSSSSSSSuuuuuummmmmmmooooo

Never mind all that dating crap, that best done at 2am in a dark dingy dive of a night club......what colour?? It's not......is it? :eek: :p :p :p ;)

Christ, what was the name of that toilet in the shot?

Oh yeah, Cheeks I think....

Christ what a dive, full of RonHills....

S

Snips

prefer not to pull in a nightclub, who knows what I'll get whilst wearing my cider visor!!

I'm the sort of gal who chooses the 'bottle of Moet' from the shelf and by the time I've got to the checkout I realise I've got a can of Breaker!! :-[

E

error_unknown

Why not make your selection at the checkout instead?  I guess you'll get to the car park and find he won't start then!

Latest Threads