For Sale - My Body

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Snips, Jul 29, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, for free actually!!!

It's been a while and my flower needs watering.

Any replies gratefully accepted.
  2. Your not selling yourself too well, maybe you should try including a photo, your measurements might help too!!  ;)
  3. measurements - about 3 inches tall, pink vibrant petals, exciting slender stem, great leaves!
  4. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
  5. Don't grrr until you've seen whats on offer first :)
  6. mail me and I'll gratefully send a photo!
  7. How do I do that?
  8. like this!
  9. lolololololololololol

Did you have a laptop on the coach , or did you find an Internet cafe when you were "Tired and Emotional" SB? lololol

Ok, Pukka gen...... She's a babe, as in, she's good looking and a bloke with t*ts and i'm proud to call her a mate.

If you want a piccie reference, quite apart from the ones i'm willing to let go (At a considerable price, overheads and that) then SOLDIER magazine, under article "Best female Shot in the British Army" or words to that effect.

I'll see you for me agency fee tomorrow night  ;D
  10. Ah bugger how do you get this email thing working then.
  11. CS - Click on the persons name on the left hand side of their post, that will bring up another page with their personal details. Then you can click on "send this member a private message" at the bottom of that page. When they reply it will say you have 1 message..etc etc, at the top of your screen click on 1 message to see the reply.
  12. SB you need Grumblin Subby, a great bloke and gagging for it.  He'll probably pay your airfare as well!! :eek: :eek:
  13. tell me more baggie..............
  14. SB see the lonely hearts thread.  He may sound a bit desperate but is entirely genuine.  I think you'd get on. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ah - just looked at the lonely hearts bit, you've made contact, silly me.  He is a v good bloke, in a different time zone at the moment but at least the sun is out.  Suggest you get yourself a Lion Sun!
  15. S-B, I can vouch for Subby too - I have not met him but he seems like a sweetie who would undertake the mission with a large amount of enthusiasm....

Don't forget to feeback to the gurls though... ;)

Personally, I recommend infantrymen.. they are fit and know how to keep you in line (as us strong babes need from time to time).