For sale; kayaking equipment

Due to health problems and a change of direction I have for sale;

KAYAKING EQUIPMENT;

NOOKIE PLAYMONSTER BOUYANCY AID sized M/L, 117cms/46 inch chest, RED in colour, in very good condition/light use only, (required as I was on the lake safety boat) dated 07/02 or 02/07?, dry stored, £50

NOOKIE PRO THROW LINE 20 metres, brand new still with tags, red bag, yellow floating rope, dry stored. £40

BASIC AP CANOE HELMET, Yellow, hard plastic type, small scuffs on helmet from general use, not used for whitewater etc, (required as part of safety boat equipment). £10

JOB LOT of neoprene bits and bobs, sailing boots sizes 9ish, Nookie socks with tread 9ish, Crew saver sailing gloves sized 8 (medium), Peak UK under helmet hat/liner, all used but servicable ideal for spare kit. £20

GUL DRY SACK, Red/purple in colour, big enough to hold all the above in. £10

Attachments

Due to health problems and a change of direction I have for sale;

KAYAKING EQUIPMENT;

NOOKIE PLAYMONSTER BOUYANCY AID sized M/L, 117cms/46 inch chest, RED in colour, in very good condition/light use only, (required as I was on the lake safety boat) dated 07/02 or 02/07?, dry stored, £50

NOOKIE PRO THROW LINE 20 metres, brand new still with tags, red bag, yellow floating rope, dry stored. £40

BASIC AP CANOE HELMET, Yellow, hard plastic type, small scuffs on helmet from general use, not used for whitewater etc, (required as part of safety boat equipment). £10

JOB LOT of neoprene bits and bobs, sailing boots sizes 9ish, Nookie socks with tread 9ish, Crew saver sailing gloves sized 8 (medium), Peak UK under helmet hat/liner, all used but servicable ideal for spare kit. £20

GUL DRY SACK, Red/purple in colour, big enough to hold all the above in. £10
Photos and prices now on original posting

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217
F Aviation 26
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 2