For Sale Honda NX650 (Dominator)

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Blue_Red_Blue, Nov 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all continuing with my selling up Big Cry

I'm selling my 2001 (51 Plate) Honda NX650
    Its only got 8666 miles on the clock just serviced (by me) very reliable and never let me down, it will do 150+ miles on a single tank (about £10 to fill). very good condition only bad point is scratched hand guard (haven't got around to changing it). its been kept garaged so no rust. starts first time every time (electric start)

MOT - Sept 2011
    Tax - Feb 2011 (only £70 for 12 months)

Asking for £1700 ovno

both keys and original owners manual, tool kit present

I will upload some photos tomorrow till then its in Red with decals on the tank (standard 2001 colours)
    grab yourself one of Honda's best ever Thumper's not many come up for sale as people keep and run them forever. ideal if you fancy some Green lane fun on two wheels (yes there is green lane fun to be had out of a 4X4) or just don't want to use your road bike in the poor weather.

As normal if sold to someone from the Forum I will make a Donation to Holidays 4 Heroes

2. Guys with the festive season around the corner I have reduced the price to £1700 grab yourself a Christmas gift you wont want to take back to the store in the new year. (I sound like I’m on QVC.....)