FOR SALE: H-S Precision Stock for Remington 700 SA plus 2 magazines

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Eyefor, Aug 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ******* NOW SOLD **********

Many thanks for all interests.

As above for Remington 700 short action with varmint barrels. Used but in very good condition.

Aluminium bedded with palm swells. Trigger guard and two sling studs included.

Pictures of the stock and magazines attached. (more info on the mags here http://www.midwayuk.com/epages/Midwa...roducts/170857 where they are £71 each plus postage) - but (in addition to the stated calibres) they also take 22-250's and other non-magnum rounds.

£215 posted.

Iain

T. 07860 511741

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've taken the liberty of asking our club secretary to post it on our club newsletter circulation - we have over 250 members in our little club...

Best

tac

3. Many thanks. Much appreciated.

Cheers.

Iain

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Its a pity you cant just drop the ADL action straight in!

5. Why won't the ADL fit? I thought it was still based on a 700 series action but the ADL has no floorplate or removable mag so all unused rounds have to be ejected using the bolt?

I would have thought - with new bottom mags - the ADL should fit?

Am I wrong on this?

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Dont know, I thought the ADL came with feed lips on the action which are normally on the magazine so machining would be needed.

7. Items on hold awaiting count-up of cash found in piggy bank / old trouser pockets / back of sofa etc!