For sale - dubious surfing equipment

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Quite funny

You're obviously a quick reader .....!!

M

Mark The Convict

I'm suspicious; he mentions 'piss free' just a little too often. And 11 grand for a wetsuit? Even with all that other stuff? And he expects me to take his word about the piss? Fuck off.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm suspicious; he mentions 'piss free' just a little too often. And 11 grand for a wetsuit? Even with all that other stuff? And he expects me to take his word about the piss? Fuck off.
I believe that bit, it's the bit about not mixing with prossies I find hard to believe ^^

M

Mark The Convict

Well I don't use wetsuits or prossies, so I wouldn't know. Although I did have a koala fall asleep on me once. Wouldn't buying a used wetsuit be a bit like buying a used condom?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I wouldn't know, never used a wetsuit, new or used.

Well I don't use wetsuits or prossies, so I wouldn't know. Although I did have a koala fall asleep on me once. Wouldn't buying a used wetsuit be a bit like buying a used condom?
How much are you willing to pay for said condoms as i can supply some(not too many mind i am getting on in years)

Hilarious. Certainly made his ebay sales pitch memorable. I buy second-hand wetsuits and kayaks, only way to go with a growing youngster keen on water sports.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217
F Aviation 26
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 2