For Sale: Cooked Rabbits & Guinea Pigs

I am a firm believer in providing little fire proof houses for small pets which can be put in their cages and filled with a non-combustible bedding. Perhaps some of these beautiful animals might have survived the fire until the fire brigade arrived.
Okay, which Arrser wrote this in the comments section? :twisted: :D

C

cloudbuster

Sorry, I was immediately drawn to an accompanying story re: Penny Smith and her obsession with veg.
Can you imagine me doing the breaststroke in a bowl of mushroom soup....... That would be amazing!
'I’m so obsessed with veg – I had two absolutely delicious carrots the other day.........

BrokenArrow said:
I am a firm believer in providing little fire proof houses for small pets which can be put in their cages and filled with a non-combustible bedding. Perhaps some of these beautiful animals might have survived the fire until the fire brigade arrived.
Would they have little breathing kits too?

EEEEMMMMMMMMM deep fried Guinea pig is really nice

DarkNinja said:
BrokenArrow said:
Probably, ooh -- and they should have a smoke alarm at the top of their cage and some fire-retardant overalls.

BrokenArrow said:
DarkNinja said:
BrokenArrow said:
Probably, ooh -- and they should have a smoke alarm at the top of their cage and some fire-retardant overalls.
I can see it now, a spokesperson for the fire brigade says "we found that the batteries in the smoke detectors had died. If the animals had checked them this disaster could have been avoided."

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
BrokenArrow said:
DarkNinja said:
BrokenArrow said:
Does that mean they have to go outside for a quick smoke?

Could it have been a suicide pact?

cloudbuster said:
Oh, thanks. Can I go and shoot my brothers now?
Just the one who's in/was in the RAF Regiment. :)

do they come on a stick like satay or in a bap/bun/pitta bread?

if they were wrapped in clay first, would that take all the fur off with out drying out the skin?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217
F Aviation 26
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 2