• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

For Sale; BMW 3 Series (325Ci Sport)

Hello all

OH is selling his car and I said I would put on here in case any of you were interested. Details below;

325Ci Sport - Soft Top Convertible
Silver with Blue Roof
Grey Leather Interior
Heated Seats
M3 Body Kit
6 Month Warranty
50,000 Miles On Clock
Last Serviced 4 Months Ago

Included in Sale;

CD PLayer with 12inch Amp
6 CD Changer
Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

Fitted Child Safety Seat (If you want it)

If anyone is interested, pm me and I will give you his number to call on.

I don't have pics yet but in case any of you don't know what model it is, its below...shamelessly robbed from Google Images

[/img]

Cheers.

oldbaldy

LE
Sorry to try and help,

a reserved price does mean you dont sell it unless you get the a price that is suitable to you, never know may get a higher offer than you expect, also put in a clause that you can, pull out of ebay if you find a buyer privatly. =|

1 careful female driver?

DesktopCommando said:
Sorry to try and help,

a reserved price does mean you dont sell it unless you get the a price that is suitable to you, never know may get a higher offer than you expect, also put in a clause that you can, pull out of ebay if you find a buyer privatly. =|
It's not my car. I just stuck it on here as a favour. I'm not his agent so unless someone on here is interested in it, he can stick it on EBay himself.

Wasanig said:
1 careful female driver?
aer you insinuating moody is gay? or that her OH is a big girls' blouse :wink:

Moodybitch said:
16k but if you are serious and would like to speak to him then pm me and I'll give you his number
Can I have his number please?

Its not cos I'm interested in the car, but I run a Men's Self-Help Group, and we are doing a session called 'Living with Mentalists' and need a guest speaker. :wink: