for sale: Arc'teryx Alpha Jacket (LEAF) Crocodile, Large

I'm aware that this is my first post, but I have been someone who stops by now and then to see for any interesting reviews. But now I have an item for sale and I thought let's put it on here as well.

So here goes:

A brand new, undamaged top notch Arc'teryx Alpha jacket
Sized L
colour Crocodile

This jacket was specially ordered but is too large (unable to return, bastards).
Reference price on Uktactical is a solid GBP 630. I'll be happy with GBP 500. I'm aware that this might cost you your marriage, but this one WILL take better care of you ;-)
Bids are welcome.

3161_alpha-jacket-crocodile_17.jpg

Who is modelling it? The Invisible Man?

I paid a little less, new price in the Netherlands is around € 700. If you know arc'teryx, you know it's worth it. I'm also wearing a TAD gear spectre (if anyones interested in that, I might sell it for GBP 325). It's just built to such high standards, if it was a car it'll probably be called Mclaren ;-)

Congratulations!

You have won the Senegalese National Lottery jackpot of $14,000,000

In order to release these funds to you today, we require you to pay an administration charge of $400.

Please contact us by email with your bank details.

Once again, congratulations on becoming a millionaire!

I should be able to post a pic in the next couple of days. This is no scam. Can't ceep both jackets or she'll kill. (Which, if fact she tried when I told her I bought it..)

Or if anyone has slightly* more sense than money they could nip over to ebay and pay approx £300 for the exact same thing, with TAD Gear spectre going for under £200.

*very, very slightly

Oh my god 700 beer tokens for a shell?

Jesus what else does it do?

As a self confessed gear monster even thats made me wince :)

If you ordered it specially then you new the size you wanted?

How do consumer right effect you in the Netherlands?

Well phoenix if you could be so kind to show me where..
Price is negotiable, of course. But it'll be have to be slightly more than 300.

No problem rgjbloke, but there's not a single LEAF Alpha jacket on Ebay though. And then again, the Alpha SV is different as well.

The Canadian site shows 750 dollars.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't get it sent from the otherside of the pond for the exchange rate equivalent?

Seems shocking that you paid 700 quid for two strips of velcro :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217
F Aviation 26
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 2