For Sale: Any Infantry Personal Issue kit

I'm selling the Desert kit I have left over from my recent tours... most of it is still in the packet! Issued 2008 & 2009

I'm a 5'11 slim male - can confirm the actual sizes if required.

I have at least two of every piece of clothing issued to British infantry soldier (including Desert Shemaghs, sleeping bag liners, Desert socks, boxers, etc)...

Let me know if you're interested...

Do you actually get issued boxers these days?
Uniforms come in packets? In my day the CQMS just lobbed a big pile of kit at you.

Rudie said:
Do you actually get issued boxers these days?
Uniforms come in packets? In my day the CQMS just lobbed a big pile of kit at you.
Yeah you get issued "boxers" that are basically cycling shorts... they tell you they have "anti-microbial properties to make them odourless".... our lads certainly put that to the test

Most of my gear came in packets - to be honest we had loads of kit thrown at us (cant complain). We were well supplied in theatre too, hence the spares!

lpu03sp said:
Former Royal Anglian, now an Officer in the RN (hence have no need for this gear)
Maybe in your new position you can put your hands on some Rigid Raiders - good market for those at the moment as I understand. Never mind offering ospreys though - that could back-fire... :roll:

lpu03sp said:
BIPOLAR77 said:
he is a civi journo
Negative, my cynical friend! Former Royal Anglian, now an Officer in the RN (hence have no need for this gear)
Are you sure?

haha pretty sure. there's a bigger RN presence on Herrick than most people think... but I wont be going anywhere warry for 3 - 4 years because of my loooooooong training pipeline

lpu03sp said:
haha pretty sure. there's a bigger RN presence on Herrick than most people think... but I wont be going anywhere warry for 3 - 4 years because of my loooooooong training pipeline
You'll be getting your pipeline stuffed by something looooooong no doubt.

Anyway, back to my previous question. Meindls, if so, what size?

What is it with you Yorkies and sexual innuendos?
Boots have already gone mate... theres plenty knocking about though shouldnt be hard to get hold of a pair for cheap