For Sale: Any Infantry Personal Issue kit

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by lpu03sp, Aug 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm selling the Desert kit I have left over from my recent tours... most of it is still in the packet! Issued 2008 & 2009

I'm a 5'11 slim male - can confirm the actual sizes if required.

I have at least two of every piece of clothing issued to British infantry soldier (including Desert Shemaghs, sleeping bag liners, Desert socks, boxers, etc)...

Let me know if you're interested...

2. how much?

3. Aye, I'm interested.

Attached Files:

4. he is a civi journo

5. Do you actually get issued boxers these days?
    Uniforms come in packets? In my day the CQMS just lobbed a big pile of kit at you.

6. Boots?
    Price for Shemagh?

7. You've been unlucky haven't you!

8. Negative, my cynical friend! Former Royal Anglian, now an Officer in the RN (hence have no need for this gear)

9. What size are the boots, and are they the Meindl issues?

10. Yeah you get issued "boxers" that are basically cycling shorts... they tell you they have "anti-microbial properties to make them odourless".... our lads certainly put that to the test

Most of my gear came in packets - to be honest we had loads of kit thrown at us (cant complain). We were well supplied in theatre too, hence the spares!

11. Maybe in your new position you can put your hands on some Rigid Raiders - good market for those at the moment as I understand. Never mind offering ospreys though - that could back-fire... :roll:

12. Not for long!

Tut! Tut!

13. I looked into this, its not against any rules as far as I know. Money for Help For Heroes.

14. Are you sure?

15. haha pretty sure. there's a bigger RN presence on Herrick than most people think... but I wont be going anywhere warry for 3 - 4 years because of my loooooooong training pipeline