for passing put parade......

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by braveheart-jamie, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi guys well passed my ADSC last week so go away for my phase one in april/may time.

was just wondering as its a long way away yet but how many members of your family are you allowed to bring on passing out parade?

cheers

2. I dont think you are allowed to bring any on the parade. The RSM wouldn't be too happy with granny attempting foot drill with a zimmer. :roll:

As for in the crowd, you'd have to check once you get near to the day.

3. haha sorry i will re-phrase it then. how many members of your family are allowed to come and "watch"you pass out on passing out parade?

5. as many as you want. i pass out this friday . been given no limit

6. Everywhere may be different, lofty, hence me suggesting he checks nearer the big day. :roll:

7. Why would you want to get members of your family watching you pass out :?

I would be embarrassed to faint in front of my family :oops:

8. You think??

He asked 'how many people can I bring to my passing out parade'.

I informed him that he may wish to ask the question (or will no doubt be told) nearer the day. He's not even started training yet (dunno know where?) so although I admire him for his confidence and forward planning, it's not exactly on the list of 'top things to ask on the internet' really is it?

Some depots cap the amount of family members who can attend, some do not. I'm not trying to be harsh with the young chap but until he asks the question at his depot, near to his passing out parade, he will get answers like the one JAY posted which could be neither accurate nor relevant. Do you see where I'm coming from?

edited to add: I see you've deleted your post......

9. It was me, tried to beat you to a reply but I was too slow :)

10. No probs mate. Delete that one and this one if you like.

11. You being serious?
    Its going to be one of the happiest moments of your life, your family wouldnt want to miss out on that, no chance.

12. But I may brake my nose, how can that make me happy :?

13. Oh dear...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.