For Paedo's - In case you're doing it wrong

Those pesky PC tosser's have taken away my one chance to see if I'm doing it right :pissedoff:

Row over Amazon sales of paedophile advice guide
Continue reading the main story Related stories

A self-published guide giving advice to paedophiles that was on sale through online retailer Amazon is stirring up controversy, with some threatening to boycott the website.

The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure: a Child-lover's Code of Conduct has now been removed from sale
BBC News - Row over Amazon sales of paedophile advice guide

I bet that comissioning manager at Amazon might be thinking about changing jobs?

Just wait for the inevitable e-book.

Though tbh are the authorities not missing a trick here:- track and monitor anyone who buys it, or looks at it?
Did you not read the whole article?

Soon to be published in Braille.

I'm assuming that's the translated version, I wonder if you can still get it in the original Austrian?

TPBD

Touche! (that's French an' stuff)

There was a brief mention on Thursday's evening news that Amazon has retained the internet address data of all those accessing the book. This ought to turn interesting once the FBI gets hold of it.

Just wait for the inevitable e-book.

Though tbh are the authorities not missing a trick here:- track and monitor anyone who buys it, or looks at it?
Maybe they are doing? It would have to be purchased by credit or debit card.

Hope I haven't caused a panic on Arrse.

Maybe they are doing? It would have to be purchased by credit or debit card.

Hope I haven't caused a panic on Arrse.
Not really, Maddie is getting older but I'm not bored enough to look elsewhere yet.

Anyone know where I can rent a warehouse for cash? I've got to put all these books somewhere.