For Lonely Arrsers - the perfect dating site on the internets!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Schaden, May 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. Mmmm I would. All of them. And then I'd have all the necessaries for a protection racket, a call girl ring and a burgle to order business. Cool! Hit wimmin too.
  3. At least they have their own flat and don't need transport. Plus the obvious opportunity for lesbo action too.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I like the cut of your jib, but we actually need to see pics of them in their bright orange jumpsuits, after they've had yet another crap prison tattoo added to their face.
  5. I'm scared!.....o_O
  6. Owing to the dangerous nature of these ladies I would have to insist on them being hand-cuffed, or even tied to the bed while I make love to them.
  7. Aren't all women supposed to be, anyway?.......:roll:
  8. What on earth is making love?
  9. Officer Walt.
  10. Making love is what married people do with each other!

The rest of us just fuck!
  11. Who the fuck is mudbutton, come on own up fuckers, that response has got to be one of you lot!

Mudbutton Posted May 4, 2012 at 4:38 am | Permalink I would smash all of them till the neighbours complained about the smell.
  12. Me
  13. be careful, you may be getting more than you bargained for (or exactly what you bargained for in some cases) if any of them are he/she's, and possibly excited ones at that
  14. Dont be silly! There's no sex in marriage!