For first time buyer service personnal

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by HFHCDR, Apr 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Good mor to all,
    I had heard this mor, is it ture if you are first time buyer while in service you can claim back your Soliciter fee from the system ?
  2. If you want to buy a property, then you can use LSAP (JSP 752, Chap2, Sect 4).

    remember, anything over £5k in advances under LSAP is taxed!

    Refund of Legal Expenses (RLE) (JSP 752, Chap 7, Sect 5) is only if you already own a property.
  3. Thank you very much for reply , i think i need to got see my clerk . last time when i asked her she no idea.
  4. Even I had the same situation when I sold that house for the first time, this was the most important think that I would be able to let you know all.
  5. can that lsap be used to purchase property overseas do u know mate
  6. killerkan, a property purchased with LSAP needs to be for immediate occupation by you or your immediate family. LSAP has its own chapter in JSP 752. Check the JSP for the detail. Hope this helps.
  7. thank u dunkin biscuit thats pretty poo i think but hey who am i lmao