for Christs sake dont let the tree huggers see this one!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WALT, Jan 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. daz

daz LE

I really, really hope thats a rare case of a spam with a sense of hummer :oops: , what next atomic annie for hunting squirrels ?? :lol:
  2. rather unsporting? once had to explain to a septic friend why it was bad form to engage deer with an assault rifle - this is a fucking giant leap forward, well done....
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Brilliant! I want to see one of these on the Warminster shoot
  4. If hunting with dogs has been banned how about fox hunting with AS 90.
  5. Coming to the soon in the battle against foxs...

AS-90 and MLRS strike!
  6. Wouldn't like to be the FOO on that fcuker......
  7. Good idea for 307 to sort his fox problem out.

Bit over the top i think, please excuse me while i go and hug a tree. lmfao
  8. Crap Grouping!
  9. Here is a video of Atomic Annie engaging squirrels at extreme range

A bigger bang
  10. Great clip and great avtar Fluffy.

Fred RIP.
  11. Mountain Howitzer !!!!!!! I don,t know if its a wind up or not. Looks a bloody good laugh though. Imagine trying to get permission off a farmer to shoot one of those. Its bad enough with an air rifle or shotgun. How would you stand legally with one of them in the UK? What license would you need? & does anybody know of a gunsmith with a fcuk off big lathe? Oh, & a good chippy & wheelwright. Just curious lol!!

Regards LT.
  12. Nice to see he gives advice about to do if you are caught :D

"The Cobham foxhunt assembles, gone are the jackets and dogs, in are CVR(T)'s and FAC's" :roll:
  13. this web site just gets better!
    Next, we'll test how far you can shoot a Feral Kitty - 4 weeks old is perfect bore size.

did someone say 'does anybody know of a gunsmith with a fcuk off big lathe?'
    hhhhhmmm, boy, now has this given me ideas :twisted:
  14. I've got a feeling it might actually be a shotgun license, or closely related. A friend of mine at school did Sealed Knot (English Civil War reenactment/walting) and claimed to have a cannon license for that. One must presumably exist anyway, as I've seen plenty of photos of them and similar groups firing cannons at each other...