*For Chavs (and Chavettes0 only*

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FunkyNewBlood, Mar 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I will ask all ARRSE members to visit this site, and vote '1' until you get bored.

Many thanks.

2. [​IMG]

that has an average vote of 3.6!

I would have to give it a 5 just because it is so much more original than the other shitbuckets on there! :twisted:

now look at this

[​IMG]

Im gonna urine myself if im not careful. Some of them are just SOOOOOO bad its unreal. Are these cars designed by mongs?

3. When do you get to the tanks?

It was very difficult to not give the green peace staff car max point just for fun. :D

4. Sat and entered 1 until i was really bored then went round again hehehehe

some of these people seriously need to get out more.

but did have to give out some 10's just for a laugh.

5. [​IMG]

What a beautiful car. Only let down by the fact that Jeremy Clerkson has one, and by his own admission anything he buys is no longer cool.

Boney

6. wow, if your quick with the oneing you dont even have to see the pictures :p

7. Except of course his Merc SL55 even though it was voted the 3rd gayest car.

never mind

8. Managed to click '1' on 3 cars before overcome with boredom... Low attention span! :roll:

9. Unfortunate i know. But the SL55 isnt cool, its gay - i would however wear pink and consider hoop love to own one.

[​IMG]

10. I voted 1 for as long as I could stand it.

However, i am fairly ashamed to admit that I think the ford GT is a stunning looking motor, and is now my wallpaper :oops:

11. I voted 1 until i saw the forklift on there. Had to give it a 10 just to annoy the chavs

12. my god what a boring site.
    of course the original site www.amihotornot.com is much better!!

13. ok alll very pretty and yes we have a nice website, with more room than before, cant we just put links though instead of having every picture on the net republished on arrse?

14. I'm sure I've seen this in edinburger
    How fake is that bird plastered on the front!!!!