For all you Para's out there!

A Marine in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, ''Wanna hear a PARA joke?''

The guy next to him replies, ''Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm a PARA.

The guy sitting next to me is 6'2'' tall, weighs 225, and he's a PARA. The fella next to him is 6'5'' tall, weighs 250, and he's also a PARA. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?''

The Marine raises one eyebrow, rolls up his sleeves and says ...................., ''Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times.''

Hahaha had to be told....

Remember Para lads God is Airborne............................cos he failed the commando course! :D

This 'joke' and some of the responses is typical of the poor standard of the jokes on Arrse during the last couple of years.
Unfortunately, it is no joking matter!

for fucks sake anyone dull enough to jump out of a plane when there's nothing wrong with it has to be mad. ps ive always wanted to do a hilo jump so what that says about me fuck knows but now to old to fat, tony hussar

just a thought years ago in sunny Senelarger, one of the arsholes of the world i saw a para get flattend my an ex ballet dancer in geordiies bar can anyone remember that,

To look at the guy he was only five foot six, good to fit in a panzer , we were talking about what our civy jobs were, im ex merchant navy, and he said he was an ex ballet dancer, then the shit really got going untill he lost the plot, it turned out he was training from a five year old in ballet and dance and then his father sent him to karate lessons (2nd dan) cause he knew the shit hed get off the boys at school,why in army didnt grow tall enough for leading man so left and joined the mob,me i was fed up with sailing with lunaticks, so what do i do now in my fifty i taking my boat from the. u.s,a, to wales then onward around the world single handed and non stop while disabled to raise funds for the British Legion and Help For Heroes, so the insanitys still with me but now ive joined the lunaticks tony hussar

Latest Threads