For all you Para's out there!

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Jokes' started by Renut, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Marine in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, ''Wanna hear a PARA joke?''

The guy next to him replies, ''Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm a PARA.

The guy sitting next to me is 6'2'' tall, weighs 225, and he's a PARA. The fella next to him is 6'5'' tall, weighs 250, and he's also a PARA. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?''

The Marine raises one eyebrow, rolls up his sleeves and says ...................., ''Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times.''

Hahaha had to be told....

Remember Para lads God is Airborne............................cos he failed the commando course! :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Because he wasn't gay enough

:D

3. Fuck's sake,revenge is a rubbish retort served more than 2 years later!!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Better late than never chum!!

5. As Churchill said to the Americans!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm ex para and don't get it. Has it got something to to do with taking it up the shitter?

• Like Like x 1
  7. First told to me nearly 30 years ago. For para read blonde.

It wasn't funny then either.

8. why, are you a blonde Para?

9. This 'joke' and some of the responses is typical of the poor standard of the jokes on Arrse during the last couple of years.
    Unfortunately, it is no joking matter!

10. for fucks sake anyone dull enough to jump out of a plane when there's nothing wrong with it has to be mad. ps ive always wanted to do a hilo jump so what that says about me fuck knows but now to old to fat, tony hussar

11. just a thought years ago in sunny Senelarger, one of the arsholes of the world i saw a para get flattend my an ex ballet dancer in geordiies bar can anyone remember that,

12. Don't worry about being too fat, Tony. They are even dropping tanks and blokes from the RAF Regiment by parachute these days!