For all those in the Arrse League

Ladies and Genitals

I propsed that for the league we have some kind of prize fund for 1,2 and 3rd position. The best way would be to open a paypal account to hold the money in. I know a few people are interested, but with 45 teams in Ive lost track.

Can you all let me know if you are or are not interested. Less than 30 and I wont bother.

Seeing as I'm going to win I don't need to consult the dragons den to realise it's a sound investment, I'm in for a couple of quid.

I could be persuaded. What about a fine for less than (say) 20 points in any week ?.

Said fines could be a charidee thing

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
happy to stick in the pot, but don't think the fines suggestion is a good idea.
How did you get less than 20 pts ?

PS to all - the next round starts tonight at 19:30. If you have players not involved in Premiership matches tonight/tomorrow they won't score any points.

Will someone correct me if I'm wrong

Tuesday, 22 August 2006

Tottenham v Sheff Utd, 20:00
Watford v West Ham, 19:45

Wednesday, 23 August 2006

Aston Villa v Reading, 19:45
Blackburn v Everton, 20:00
Charlton v Man Utd, 20:00
Fulham v Bolton, 20:00
Man City v Portsmouth, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Chelsea, 20:00

Leaving Arsenal, Charlton, Liverpool, Newcastle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye. Count me in for the top three prizes. Currently 4th, so a pot is a fine idea.

Paypal no probs, though just a thought, what about asking Good CO or Bad CO to hold the pot. Someone neutral etc............. blah blah...........responsible.........blah blah......

whiffler said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
happy to stick in the pot, but don't think the fines suggestion is a good idea.
How did you get less than 20 pts ?

PS to all - the next round starts tonight at 19:30. If you have players not involved in Premiership matches tonight/tomorrow they won't score any points.

Will someone correct me if I'm wrong

Tuesday, 22 August 2006

Tottenham v Sheff Utd, 20:00
Watford v West Ham, 19:45

Wednesday, 23 August 2006

Aston Villa v Reading, 19:45
Blackburn v Everton, 20:00
Charlton v Man Utd, 20:00
Fulham v Bolton, 20:00
Man City v Portsmouth, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Chelsea, 20:00

Leaving Arsenal, Charlton, Liverpool, Newcastle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good shout none the less

D'oh - detail, detail, detail.

Wigan rather than Charlton the fourth team. My guess as to non-scoring looks to be right from a subsequent reading of the rules.

Yeah count me in for a couple of quid although I will get a double whammy as boy has a team and no income :(

Help,
Im on course and can't access the league (big brother), how am I doing MAC FC. going to suffer this round with the 4 teams not playing, Oh well its a marathon not a sprint.

CAARPS said:
Help,
Im on course and can't access the league (big brother), how am I doing MAC FC. going to suffer this round with the 4 teams not playing, Oh well its a marathon not a sprint.
CAARPS check pms mate.

Later.

Just as a reminder to everyone playing the league, you can make 1 transfer a week without penalty points. You all need to get points in to catch up with me!

And how the hell is a female top of the league?????

Anyone like the new signature? DS you want one????? :)

Its called European Champions.

Banter LOVE IT!!!!!!!