for all the romantics

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Feb 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I thought I'd do this earlier this year!
  2. I hope they come in multipacks!
  3. Thanks for that.

That's half of Wednesday sorted out. Do you do a line in value gifts as well?
  4. All jokes aside, Ugly, can you send me the original graphics file.

I can't wait to see her face when she opens the envelope.
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

send me a PM with e mail address and its yours!
  6. Don't forget to write a message in the card reminding her about steak and blow-job day. After seeing the effort and expense you've gone to, your laydee will no doubt want to reciprocate...

7. how much does the value card cost? I'm wondering if the saving's worth the petrol...
  8. Cheers, PM sent.

I'll have to rig up the camcorder in the bedroom so I can post the film of me getting my head filled in on U Tube.

Complete lack of gratitude, considering I'm going to have to go out and get some photo-quality card from PC World (that's my last kidney gone), then I've got to photo edit it to the right scale so it looks the biz, then I've got to think of something suitably witty to put in it.

All this time and effort plus at least double the expense of an off the shelf jobby has got to be worth something. I'll settle for the blow job whilst I'm watching The Simpsons, although the steak does look tempting, especially the extra wriggly bits.
  9. Why does it need to be used by 14/2/07?? Surely it is intended for chavs so they could scribble the name in pencil and redress it next year as by that time their mrs will be 16 so time to get a younger model?
  10. Is there a Tesco Value Valentine message that comes inside it?

'I haven't bought you a box of choccies this year luv, as you're looking a bit squishy. After all, 'Every little helps' :)
  11. How about a valentines message to the extent of ...

Valentines has come
    Times are hard
    So here's your feckin' Vallys card?

12. Kindof a gift

Attached Files:

13. well I c*cked that one up.... Whatever... 2 for the price of one???
  14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'd doubt the quality guarantee with that one eh?
  15. A 'BOGOF' Valentines card, pure class!