For a million quid...

Listening to the son and his mate rattling on over a couple of beers, my ears pricked up when the son said..
'Dawn French? Are you mental? I wouldn't do her with yours and a million quid chucked in'

Which got me wondering, which celebrity horror would you bang the brains out of with your own doofer for a million quid?

Personally, for a million quid, i would dig Bernard Manning up and bang his brains out, which wouldn't be hard considering there wont be a lot left of them by now. Although i would have to use a strap on due to him having a severe case of nob rot :lol:

Sue Pollard when she was in 'Hi-dee-Hi'. Wrong I know but it is for a million quid. :D

I'd do pretty much anything for that amount if i'm honest. Even the ginger one from Girls Aloud.

Stoppage!!! said:
Sue Pollard when she was in 'Hi-dee-Hi'. Wrong I know but it is for a million quid. :D
Blimey Stoppage, what's wrong with you mate? Sue Pollard in Hi-de-Hi? I'd cheerfully have given her a million bucks for a go at it. :D

Cheryle Cole for £1M? Oh go on then.

wet_blobby said:
Not a celeb in the traditional sense but as it's for a million I'd do Helen Clark the ex PM of NZ.
Despite your avatar wet_blobby, I think that you are a bloke and therefore possibly of the wrong gender to give Helen one. :wink:

Well lets face it Jade Goody is probably more attractive now than when she was alive so I'll do it for a mill

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Whiskey_60 said:
I'd have an orgy with a room of fat/old male Celebs and let them one by one spaff in my gaping raw hoop for a Mil, i'd probably do it for 100k actually.
Have you contacted Micheal Barrymore with your kind offer yet?

Fang_Farrier said:
Whiskey_60 said:
I'd have an orgy with a room of fat/old male Celebs and let them one by one spaff in my gaping raw hoop for a Mil, i'd probably do it for 100k actually.
Have you contacted Micheal Barrymore with your kind offer yet?

I'm not a strong swimmer, I feel he'd take advantage of that.

Timothy Spall as the bloke who turned into a rat in that Harry potter thing!!