For a million quid...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bossyboots, Dec 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Listening to the son and his mate rattling on over a couple of beers, my ears pricked up when the son said..
    'Dawn French? Are you mental? I wouldn't do her with yours and a million quid chucked in'

Which got me wondering, which celebrity horror would you bang the brains out of with your own doofer for a million quid?

Personally, for a million quid, i would dig Bernard Manning up and bang his brains out, which wouldn't be hard considering there wont be a lot left of them by now. Although i would have to use a strap on due to him having a severe case of nob rot :lol:
  2. Sue Pollard when she was in 'Hi-dee-Hi'. Wrong I know but it is for a million quid. :D
  3. I'd do pretty much anything for that amount if i'm honest. Even the ginger one from Girls Aloud.
  4. Sex should be free man.
  5. Free man?
  6. Blimey Stoppage, what's wrong with you mate? Sue Pollard in Hi-de-Hi? I'd cheerfully have given her a million bucks for a go at it. :D
  7. Dame Edna Everage; she's gagging for it.
  8. Not a celeb in the traditional sense but as it's for a million I'd do Helen Clark the ex PM of NZ.
  9. Cheryle Cole for £1M? Oh go on then.
  10. Despite your avatar wet_blobby, I think that you are a bloke and therefore possibly of the wrong gender to give Helen one. :wink:
  11. Well lets face it Jade Goody is probably more attractive now than when she was alive so I'll do it for a mill
  12. I'd have an orgy with a room of fat/old male Celebs and let them one by one spaff in my gaping raw hoop for a Mil, i'd probably do it for 100k actually.
  13. Feck me for a million i'd rim Shane Macgowan AND you could feckin YouTube it!
  14. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Have you contacted Micheal Barrymore with your kind offer yet?

15. I'm not a strong swimmer, I feel he'd take advantage of that.