• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Footy or Rugger

Having a debate at work...Me is a footy man :thumright:

Rugger is full of homos that roll in mud and touch eat other :thumbdown:

Are you a footy man or a rugger homo?

Ralf said:
Having a debate at work...Me is a footy man :thumright:

like to meet you at the bottom of a ruck!! :threaten: rugby is played by real men.

[/quote]Having a debate at work...Me is a footy man

Rugger is full of homos that roll in mud and touch eat other
I assume you are also some form of mong?

What a tool.

Incidentally, I have never met a real (ie. Semi-pro or better) footballer that has ever called rugby a gay sport. I would end your life on the rugby pitch, but most footballers would run rings around me with the round ball, at any level above sunday league!

Alsacien

MIA
Ralf said:

Maybe you are right - come to Gloucester for a home fixture and quote yourself to find out :thumleft:

Rugby, played by fat wanabe footballers, who wear their ears inside out and think that wearing a tie means that they can wander round in a pack boing the fcuk out of everyone in town on a Sat night.

Rugby? Even the ball is bent. Army champs, 3 Para Mortars.

Rugby LEAGUE is the game of the working class pit communities.

The ball is always in play. You need to be strong and you can't lay
on the ball. I'd like to see David Beckham last 3 minutes in a game :thumbdown:

I have never wanted to be a footballer, ever. The notion of wearing my hair long, swearing at the ref, falling at even non-existant contact, having more beauty products than my wife, and wearing an earing has never held much sway in my eyes.

Christ, I'd rather play hockey. THAT is a gay sport!

the_guru said:
Rugby, played by fat wanabe footballers, who wear their ears inside out and think that wearing a tie means that they can wander round in a pack boing the fcuk out of everyone in town on a Sat night.

Let me guess, did the big bad rugby boys pick on you??? :D

the_matelot said:
the_guru said:

Let me guess, did the big bad rugby boys pick on you??? :D
I expected more of a bite than that...

Still, early days ;-)

dazzer said:

Fookin hurrah to that......dazzmeister!

League is the sport of kings, i defy any footy lezzer to play league at any level and say they're fit enough!

I'm not that rugby prejudiced though, looking forward in a bizzare "looking at road accidents" kinda way to the 6 nations this weekend.

However its 8 days and counting to the new super league season, and we have warrington at home first game..........can't wait! :thumleft:

Edited once for being a spell spazz!!

northern_warrior said:
dazzer said:

League is the sport of kings, i defy any footy lezzer to play league at any level and say they're fit enough!

I'm not that rugby predudiced though, looking forward in a bizzare "looking at road accidents" kinda way to the 6 nations this weekend.

However its 8 days and counting to the new super league season, and we have warrington at home first game..........can't wait! :thumleft:
Mind you... you must be looking forward to seeing how Faz is going to do in the six nations?

The Wire are starting to produce the goods at the spanking new stadia...
as the pie eating hordes will see next friday! :numberone:

I can't see you having as bad a season as the last one though!

dazzer said:
northern_warrior said:
dazzer said:

I'm not that rugby predudiced though, looking forward in a bizzare "looking at road accidents" kinda way to the 6 nations this weekend.

Mind you... you must be looking forward to seeing how Faz is going to do in the six nations?

The Wire are starting to produce the goods at the spanking new stadia...
as the pie eating hordes will see next friday! :numberone:

I can't see you having as bad a season as the last one though!
Roger that.
Especially if Morley follows form and gets a hefty ban straight away. :thumleft:

However, i reckon we can have a reasonable chance this season. Good thing that nobby gave up the GB job and can now concentrate on all things cherry and white.

Quite a few big clubs have injury/ban drama's before the season starts .............so you never know.

Still be at grand final whoever is there :thumleft:

Roger that.
Especially if Morley follows form and gets a hefty ban straight away. :thumleft:

However, i reckon we can have a reasonable chance this season. Good thing that nobby gave up the GB job and can now concentrate on all things cherry and white.

Quite a few big clubs have injury/ban drama's before the season starts .............so you never know.

I thought you were going down, I couldn't believe it that Wigan were going to go down! Brian Noble comes in and everyone is thinking 'why the hell has he took on the Wigan job' The whisper where we are is that Whelan is trying to palm off the club out of the JJB so the pitch is good for the football but Noble and Radalinski making his comeback saved you
it was inspiring to see but the comedy value of Wigan going down would have been something else :rofl:

Last season was a fluke, no way could they have that bad a start to this season, but you never know!

that is if they dont go over the pay cap once again,foo%^$£ cheating gets,and maurice lindsay is as gay as a premiership footballer.and no,i aint a leeds fan,sorry forgot to say that league is the sport of kings.and gerrem onside referee!still hope somebody can beat saints!

dazzer said:
Roger that.

I thought you were going down, I couldn't believe it that Wigan were going to go down! Brian Noble comes in and everyone is thinking 'why the hell has he took on the Wigan job' The whisper where we are is that Whelan is trying to palm off the club out of the JJB so the pitch is good for the football but Noble and Radalinski making his comeback saved you
it was inspiring to see but the comedy value of Wigan going down would have been something else :rofl:

Last season was a fluke, no way could they have that bad a start to this season, but you never know!
You forgot the Fielden factor fella :thumright:

Yea you're right we can't have a start like that again ..........it's asking for a proper arrse booting.

But we have the right man in the job, Nobby needs time. He is/has already been poaching his youngsters from Bradford, ethics aside its about building a side and i really do believe he is gonna get us back up there mate........ :thumleft:

And the older players he has aquired are not too shabby either. Trent Barrett, Phil Bailey etc etc...........it's looking good........

And mines a meat and tatty :thumleft:

ten501uk said:
that is if they dont go over the pay cap once again,foo%^$£ cheating gets,and maurice lindsay is as gay as a premiership footballer.and no,i aint a leeds fan,sorry forgot to say that league is the sport of kings.and gerrem onside referee!still hope somebody can beat saints!
If not a Leeds fan then why say yer from Leeds in your location?..........Do you support the boys from Odsal then young jedi?

Just curious!

sorry northern warrior,i'am a lover of lost causes and a classy cas fan,for my sins,still remember beating your lot 18-0 a long time ago,then getting our arrses kicked in the cup final two weeks later.bitter and twisted? not me mate lol