Footballers trying to ban rudeness from fans!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Yes, they ARE professionals

2. They are not professionals, but we should not be rude.

3. Bunch of overpaid, coke snorting, tossers, they make me sick!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've been listening to that Vine chap this afternoon, and he had some poncy, overpaid footballer on the show, who felt he HAD to do something to try and prevent fans being so insulting to players.

He feels that players and refs should not be called rude names during a match, and if necessary, should be arrested and thrown out of the game.

His comments included the fact that they are professionals, they play football, and there is no room for insulting behaviour when they are earning their crust on the field.

Discuss :twisted:

Edited to add: Sol Campbell Crying like a ponce

Added poll too.
  2. Professional?? They dive, try and influence the ref, and then swear at him when the decision goes the other way.....they're all overpaid fukwits.
  3. Feck em! Cnuts!
  4. I would be happy to be called names for 90 minutes a week for £100k

then again rumour has it i have halve a brain so that rules me out been a footballer
  5. Its all part of the game isn't it? It's not like they don't know its going to happen.

The attitude and actions of some players is what's giving the game a bad name as it is. Some £15million striker misses an open net and gets a bit of stick, what he going do take his ball away untill everyone is nice to him.

I love the sport but why should I be nice to a filthy, cheating, scum-sucking ref like Clattenberg when the players arn't?
  6. It's some time since anyone has been outraged on this forum, so can I just say that I'm outraged that these overpaid work-shy cnuts are bleating about one or two "nasty cat-calls" from the people who pay their wages?

T_T: Still on the bandwagon after it's rolled to a halt and everyone else has jumped off.
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Oh yes, silly me! Yes, I am outraged too. I think they are a bunch of well-overpaid, workshy, moronic, outrageous chavs wot can simply kick a leather ball around a piece of grass for stupid amounts of money. I hate them.

Mother Teresa could have done with that sort of wedge, not these coke-snorting toe-rags.

Thus, I have stated my humble oppinion on the matter.
  8. Talk about the pot calling the kettle I allowed to say that now?

Bloody footballers are always swearing at each other, refs etc. You don't have to be deaf to be able to lip read them on MOTD.

They are constantly trying it on to get other players booked and sent off.

They dive about the place like depressed lemmings and then they they go on national radio and bleat on about a bit of name calling.

"You're all abunch of overpaid, primadonna, big girls blouses" don't bother sending me off....I'm going................CNUTS!
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

And there's another thing that grips my shoit! Why the fcuk is Liverpool, Manchester football clubs and the like actually named after towns? Why is the England team actually called the England Team? Why, oh why, oh why do people actually root for these teams?

To my mind, Liverpool will be lucky to have a player from Liverpool (more likely from Spain or some other European country), just the same as other teams. They have bugger all links to the towns/countries they are named after these days, so who exactly are you supporting?

It's like supporting McDonalds against KFC FFS! They are just names, with foreign staff working for them.
  10. bless them all....................... :x :x :x :x
  11. Any one see the Liverpool Chelsea game last night when that skinny tall sh!te - plays up front - you know the tw*t I mean - robot man - Crouch that's the cnut - got sent off?

As he was going down the tunnel you could see was shouting "Feck Off!" to the fans.

Does this mean he get's locked up?

Where's Josh Lewsey and his dog when you need them to p!ss on the football.
  12. Fcuk 'em all, cnuts :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

£30,000 to £50,000 per week for kicking a leather ball, hug and snog your fellow players on the grass when you knock it into a net, and then get all precious about name calling.

Poofs is all I can say!
  14. They should all stop being whining faggots and get on with it. If they had more loyalty, respect and were able to string a sentence together then maybe they wouldn't get called cnuts.