FOOTBALLERS BIG BROTHER

#1
I have come up with a way for the deadly dull Big Brother to become interesting. Instead of having try hard social misfits or celebrities (although the two categories are not mutually exclusive!).

Why not have Premiership footballers instead. You may choose one player from each Premiership team.

The idea is to blend a mix of the nutters with the weiners. Those that deserve a kicking with those most likely to dish it out.

There was serious debate in my local about who should go in.

Arsenal: Vierra (Aggro factor) vs Pires (needs to shave his skif mark off).

Man Utd: Keane (need I say more) vs Ronaldo (Twinkle toes or Van Nistelroy (Why the long face?) or of course uber scouse Rooney..

Everton: Ferguson (Height and not averse to using the head) or Cahill (pretty boy).

Man City: James (Most capable of a strong left hook, although would probably miss!) or Fowler (High Jinks).

Newcastle: Shearer (Old school traditionalist and FA Cup dreamer!) or Dyer (alleged Roaster).

These are just a few suggestions and I am sure the ARRSE collective could help out.

The list whole would require a bit of thought, but if you took some time to submit one or two suggestions and the reasons why, maybe we could compile a definitive list.

Helps pass the day! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 
#4
Footballers? I woudnt pish on one if he was on fire!
 
#5
Sleeper_service said:
Footballers? I woudnt pish on one if he was on fire!
We could always substitute a few Prop Forwards just to see what happens :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#6
David beckham for being complete and utter tit and being completely petulant!

Imagine calling your boy by a girls name! DOH!
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#7
Agent_Smith said:
David beckham for being complete and utter tit and being completely petulant!

Imagine calling your boy by a girls name! DOH!
What like leslley or Sue?
 
#8
The tit thought he and vicky would be dead cool by calling their latest sprog a spanish name in honour of allthe fans that have welcomed them (last time i heard, he was being slagged rotten for being a nancyboy!) Guess what they called him?

Cruise!!!

The fact that it is a sh1te name is not enough!, the fact that it is a girls name in Spain just puts the cherry on top! :D
 
#9
johnojohnson said:
Sleeper_service said:
Footballers? I woudnt pish on one if he was on fire!
We could always substitute a few Prop Forwards just to see what happens :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like your assumption that if I'm anti football, I must be pro rugby! Well guess what smartarse?







You're right! :oops: :D

But seriously, I am just so tired of hearing about footballers, I know that this is a classic cliched rant, but they are a bunch of overpaid, socially inept, irresponsible prima donnas!
 
#11
Agent_Smith said:
The tit thought he and vicky would be dead cool by calling their latest sprog a spanish name in honour of allthe fans that have welcomed them (last time i heard, he was being slagged rotten for being a nancyboy!) Guess what they called him?

Cruise!!!

The fact that it is a sh1te name is not enough!, the fact that it is a girls name in Spain just puts the cherry on top! :D
I believe it is spelt Cruz, Cruise was too difficult for them
 
#12
Sleeper_service said:
johnojohnson said:
Sleeper_service said:
Footballers? I woudnt pish on one if he was on fire!
We could always substitute a few Prop Forwards just to see what happens :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like your assumption that if I'm anti football, I must be pro rugby! Well guess what smartarse?

You're right! :oops: :D

But seriously, I am just so tired of hearing about footballers, I know that this is a classic cliched rant, but they are a bunch of overpaid, socially inept, irresponsible prima donnas!
I totally agree, and I find the actual game boring. Beer will be consumed this weekend.
 
#13
I stand corrected :?
 
#15
Never mind footballers - Squaddie Big Brother!

Two flavours - domestic (hats, Airborne demigods, THEM, slime, donkeywallopers, scaleys and sappers etc) - entertaining enough - and INTERNATIONAL:

Brit squaddie 1 off
Brit senior 1 off
Brit rupert 1 off
USMC Gunnery Sgt 1 off
US Army hi-speed lo-drag Major (P) 1 off
Legion Etrangere Caporal-Chef 1 off
KSK Hauptfeldwebel 1 off
Reydovik Praporshchik 1 off
Israeli Rav-Aluf 1 off
Syrian SF Lt 1 off
Gay Dutch Corporal 1 off

Add beer, pornography and violent videos and stand by. Now that's entertainment.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top