Football

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by calum141, May 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't think this is the best topic helping me to join the Army but I'm in the process of doing so and I am very determined and motivated to suceed in the tests and interviews upcoming.

One question occurs to me, I'm going to be leaving all friends behind (going to AFC) but still within a few hours reach on the train so I was wondering do you think it's worth renewing my Bolton Wanderers season ticket as I have read that we are allowed to leave the premisis at the weekends?

Thanks for any help.

2. nah, bolton are sh!t

3. lol. i daint ask for your opinion wether our team are performing well or not. i support the team from the town i was born in, not just a glory supporter supporting the team who has the wealthiest chairmen and therefore purchasing the best players

4. Renew it but let a friend have it. he can pay towards the costs if you like.
    Weekends? Freetime? This may be a nice idea but it won't work like that.
    Also you will develop new interests and won't have that much time for your team.
    What happens when you go distance?
    When you are home your mate should let you have it, that way it is in full use.
    Footie and Army are nice ideas but don't often work out for time.
    As already said, with Bolton you are just saving yourself pain.