Football Walts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Jun 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Has England produced the first national team of football walts?

Discuss. :twisted:
  2. Nah, that honour goes to Scotland :)

3. no

none of them have ever claimed to be able to play football.
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Don't know about the fotballers but there was that many England flags on roofs round our way I thought a Yank airstrike was on it's way
  5. Dunno,I'm supporting Mexico! :lol:
  6. You really should aspire to living in private accommodation. None of that England flag flying rubbish there.
  7. the_boy_syrup

It's a brand new estate half of it looks like we've had an airstrike as it's not finished
    But of the houses they have built some have gone to "social" housing
    So we get a bunch of shell suited gormless tw4ts flying flags from their 5 bedroom tax payer funded new builds as Wayne, Sky and TJ rev the bollox off clapped out corsa's and saxo's

Don't know why I bother working should just have had 6 kids instead
  8. A distinct lack of English flags in Hayes today?? I can,t for the life of me think why? :lol:
  9. Us West Drayton lads think you Hayes lads are just a bunch of chavs who can't afford flags.
  10. Bet there's still more than there is Wales flags
  11. Well considering I,m in Hayes what would you expect?? :?
  12. Aww and Scotland always does so well at the World cup, at least the English qualified. The Scots are up there with that other great football Nation Wales. I'll stick to a real Mans sport...... Table tennis.
  13. Perhaps IF Wales had qualified and Ingerland hadn't there might be one or two principality flags about ??
  14. the_boy_syrup

And your from........

Scotland World Champions 1967

15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I have the DVD - might just be my evening viewing tonight!!!!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: