Football Walts

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Has England produced the first national team of football walts?

Discuss. :twisted:

Auld-Yin said:
Has England produced the first national team of football walts?

Discuss. :twisted:
no

none of them have ever claimed to be able to play football.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't know about the fotballers but there was that many England flags on roofs round our way I thought a Yank airstrike was on it's way

the_boy_syrup said:
Don't know about the fotballers but there was that many England flags on roofs round our way I thought a Yank airstrike was on it's way
You really should aspire to living in private accommodation. None of that England flag flying rubbish there.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
old_n_fat said:
the_boy_syrup said:
You really should aspire to living in private accommodation. None of that England flag flying rubbish there.
It's a brand new estate half of it looks like we've had an airstrike as it's not finished
But of the houses they have built some have gone to "social" housing
So we get a bunch of shell suited gormless tw4ts flying flags from their 5 bedroom tax payer funded new builds as Wayne, Sky and TJ rev the bollox off clapped out corsa's and saxo's

Don't know why I bother working should just have had 6 kids instead

A distinct lack of English flags in Hayes today?? I can,t for the life of me think why? :lol:

jibman said:
A distinct lack of English flags in Hayes today?? I can,t for the life of me think why? :lol:
Us West Drayton lads think you Hayes lads are just a bunch of chavs who can't afford flags.

Black-Bart said:
jibman said:
Bet there's still more than there is Wales flags
Well considering I,m in Hayes what would you expect?? :?

Aww and Scotland always does so well at the World cup, at least the English qualified. The Scots are up there with that other great football Nation Wales. I'll stick to a real Mans sport...... Table tennis.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
BugsyV said:
Aww and Scotland always does so well at the World cup, at least the English qualified. The Scots are up there with that other great football Nation Wales. I'll stick to a real Mans sport...... Table tennis.
And your from........

Scotland World Champions 1967

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
the_boy_syrup said:
BugsyV said:
And your from........

I have the DVD - might just be my evening viewing tonight!!!!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
The Unofficial Football World Championships (UFWC) is a way of calculating the world's best football team, using a knock-out title system similar to that used in boxing and wrestling. The title is currently held by Netherlands, and will next be contested against Japan in a World Cup group match on 19 June 2010.

The idea stemmed originally from some Scotland fans jokingly asserting that as they beat England (who had won the 1966 World Cup) in a British Home Championship match on 15 April 1967 – England's first loss after their World Cup victory – they were the Unofficial World Champions.

Many years later, a website was created to show results of research triggered by this idea. The website received extra publicity when it was featured in football magazine FourFourTwo. The FourFourTwo feature also suggested the compilation of an unofficial clubs' world championship.

The UFWC is not FIFA-sanctioned, nor does it have any sort of official backing.

This table ranks the teams according to the number of matches that they have started as title holders,

1 Scotland
2 England
3 Argentina
4 Netherlands
5 Russia
6 Brazil
7 Germany
8 France
9 Italy
10 Sweden

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unofficial_Football_World_Championships

the_boy_syrup said:
BugsyV said:
And your from........

Fcuking hell. What would I give to have an English player out there now with even half the commitment and passion of Billy Bremner. :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
4 Charities and Welfare 0
S Infantry 3
Storeman Norman The Intelligence Cell 38