Football Transfer Window

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Dec 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. any juicy gossip from the fans on the street :?: :?: :?: :?:

can see a mass exodus from my own club, glasgow rangers, too many water carriers. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

but who would you realistically love your club to sign :?: :?: :?: :?:

and who do you think should go from which club to another :?: :?: :?: :?:

2. i would love (although i know it would never happen) Leeds United to sign Abundlohar (i dunt tink i speeled it prooperlay)

3. While i dont expect much from Everton i'm hoping moye's can pull off a good loan deal or two

4. Gerrard to Walton on a free.

5. realistically, would like to see liverpool sign a good right back instead of that useless cunt arbeloa. understand we are considering glen johnson...

oh, and a more creative right winger than kuyt. aaron lennon maybe. other than that, pretty happy. :)

6. man city may be buying even more than a couple after today's result.

7. After todays performance, a striker who can bang the ball into the net!

8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Hopefully Wenger can offlaod that tw@t Bendtender sharpish as he is worth a two goal start to anyone else! Plus needs to offload Gallas. Oh and buy anyone over 26.

9. :D

You'll all be excited to know that new Mansfield manager, David Holdsworth has today signed part time pugilist ( 9 and 0 ) Curtis Woodhouse on a free from Rushden and Diamonds.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

10. I think for most, including my beloved West Ham, that keeping onto our best players will be more important than getting in a few new faces. Lets face it, with the buying power that the Mancs, Scousers, Gooneers, Chelski & now Man Shitty have no player is safe from being bullied/tempted by the lure of hard cash.

11. I dont think Chelsea or Liverpool have that much money to throw around anymore tbh

12. Looks like Kris Boyd is leaving Rangers to go to Birmingham :(

13. i can handle losing barry f but not boyd. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

14. What is Steve Gibson playing at, £14.5m for a one footed one trick pony. Rip Spurs arm off and give Adam Johnson a decent run in the side. Downing hasn't even scored this season