Football supporters...

Imagine people being pleased at winning something. I don't think you have to dance around and cheer a lot to join the EDL but I'm sure one of their members will be along shortly to help you.

BBC Sport - Reading celebrate promotion to the Premier League

Celebrate promotion? Celebrate... they look more like they're gonna kill the players, or suffocate them in their hoardes.

I can see where the EDL get their "supporters" from, in order to "celebrate" being British.
Oxford fan are we?
As a season ticket holder of my beloved Royals, it is my duty to personally ram your head through a window, remove your testicles and make myself a new pair if earrings for making such a statement. Thank you.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
As a season ticket holder of my beloved Royals, it is my duty to personally ram your head through a window, remove your testicles and make myself a new pair if earrings for making such a statement. Thank you.
No, congratulations, Reading - superb season display. But PLEASE don't kill the players just after getting promoted.

No, congratulations, Reading - superb season display. But PLEASE don't kill the players just after getting promoted.
Begrudging thank you. However we fans make no promises. The only way to get some new signings for next season is to eliminate some of the old ones. I was in the crowd somewhere there....

Begrudging thank you. However we fans make no promises. The only way to get some new signings for next season is to eliminate some of the old ones. I was in the crowd somewhere there....
Very good. I just got a teensy bit worried when they hiked up that black player and started carrying him whilst chanting... I must have got the wrong end of the stick there.

That chap at 1:18 is so excited he spaffed all over the row in front!

You know what the collective term for a group of rugby players on the piss is? No...Well i'll tell you - a cunt, a cunt of rugby cunts!

Rugby - "a hooligans game, played by gentleman". Better than that Chuckle Brothers game - to me, to you, to me, to you.......

That chap at 1:18 is so excited he spaffed all over the row in front!

You know what the collective term for a group of rugby players on the piss is? No...Well i'll tell you - a cunt, a cunt of rugby cunts!
Rugby is a far far far better sport than that shitty ball game.

Get a life you cunt. Man up and do a real sport.