Football supporters...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Core Strife, Apr 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. By the way check out what their manager is going at 01:18 :razz:
  2. And at 00:38 - didn't we see that in Egypt recently?
  3. I take it you are an egg chaser?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nothing wrong with that. Just people enjoying themselves.
  5. Imagine people being pleased at winning something. I don't think you have to dance around and cheer a lot to join the EDL but I'm sure one of their members will be along shortly to help you.
  6. Oxford fan are we?
    As a season ticket holder of my beloved Royals, it is my duty to personally ram your head through a window, remove your testicles and make myself a new pair if earrings for making such a statement. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. yes. Far better sport than football. Egg chaser being rugby not that crappy ameeericarn footballl.

Dark Blue and proud :)
  8. Dear god you had no chance in life. My comiserations :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  10. No, congratulations, Reading - superb season display. But PLEASE don't kill the players just after getting promoted.
  11. And Messi's no Le Fondre either.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I blame society. :scratch:
  13. Begrudging thank you. However we fans make no promises. The only way to get some new signings for next season is to eliminate some of the old ones. I was in the crowd somewhere there....
  14. Very good. I just got a teensy bit worried when they hiked up that black player and started carrying him whilst chanting... I must have got the wrong end of the stick there.