FOOTBALL RESULTS

BB51

Old-Salt
#1
What a great result for Scotland 1-0 against France. Top of the table.

Come on the Jocks.

A poor result for England.
 
#4
BB_for_Short said:
What a great result for Scotland 1-0 against France. Top of the table.

Come on the Jocks.

A poor result for England.
Great one for the Sweaties...
 
#5
The Welsh had a shocker at home - beaten 1-5 by Slovakia.

And the Tinks got beat 5-2 by Cyprus.

TBH not a bad result for the Southerners, but that is a great result for Scotland - Ya Dancer!!

N.I match is a late kick off!
 
#6
but engerland were unlucky especially against such a fine footballing nation as macedonia 8O 8O 8O 8O
 
#7
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
but engerland were unlucky especially against such a fine footballing nation as macedonia 8O 8O 8O 8O
Just goes to show you know f all about footy. Well done to the Scots, fantastic result. England were poor, but Macedonia played very well

Wales, though, blooming heck!!!
 
#8
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
but engerland were unlucky especially against such a fine footballing nation as macedonia 8O 8O 8O 8O
Lets find a bandwagon and jump aboard

Very journalistic like :D
 
#9
drain_sniffer said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
but engerland were unlucky especially against such a fine footballing nation as macedonia 8O 8O 8O 8O
Just goes to show you know f all about footy. Well done to the Scots, fantastic result. England were poor, but Macedonia played very well

Wales, though, blooming heck!!!
macedonia were the better team, engerland were "mince" & maybe now they have found out crouch is not international class.
 
#10
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
drain_sniffer said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
but engerland were unlucky especially against such a fine footballing nation as macedonia 8O 8O 8O 8O
Just goes to show you know f all about footy. Well done to the Scots, fantastic result. England were poor, but Macedonia played very well

Wales, though, blooming heck!!!
macedonia were the better team, engerland were "mince" & maybe now they have found out crouch is not international class.
10 goals in 11 games??? \How much more International class do you need to get?? He was marked out of the game tonight and should have been subed alot earlier
 
#11
drain_sniffer said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
drain_sniffer said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
but engerland were unlucky especially against such a fine footballing nation as macedonia 8O 8O 8O 8O
Just goes to show you know f all about footy. Well done to the Scots, fantastic result. England were poor, but Macedonia played very well

Wales, though, blooming heck!!!
macedonia were the better team, engerland were "mince" & maybe now they have found out crouch is not international class.
10 goals in 11 games??? \How much more International class do you need to get?? He was marked out of the game tonight and should have been subed alot earlier
the goals have all come against poorer opposition, be fair. it is a record to be proud of but i still have my doubts & with spud-heid off the boil at the minute you do not look like scoring in a hurry.
 
#12
Hmmmm, the old poor oposition argument. I used to use that until he kept on scoring, It just doesnt wash. Granted though, with tite defences, he doesnt have the strength in the box. With defences like tonight, you need Defoe or Bent to run them around a bit more
 
#13
drain_sniffer said:
Hmmmm, the old poor oposition argument. I used to use that until he kept on scoring, It just doesnt wash. Granted though, with tite defences, he doesnt have the strength in the box. With defences like tonight, you need Defoe or Bent to run them around a bit more
on a purely footballing front argument i would have bent or johnson before i would have defoe.
 
#14
Last 10 mins, 2 small nippy attackers caused a bit of disorder,

HOWEVER

No complaints, Macedonia did very, very well and thoroughly deserved a point
 
#16
Fcuk me gently! 1 - 0 against France?! We must have worn Nazi armbands and got half the French team to collaberate with us...
Seriously, a fantastic result in the Group of Death. Fcuk La Belle Alliance!
England did'nt play well, but seldom looked in danger of losing the game. Fair one to Macedonia, though. They played well.
Wales - Oy, that had to hurt!
 
#17
Early days yet folks.Don't write any off or put anyone down.Englands team is with its new manager and no doubt this will take time to progress.Patience my friends patience is the word. :D
 
#19
gwar_drill_pig_stab said:
England got stuffed because
A sven mark II is in charge another FA yes man

B andy johnston was injured he would have brought a bit fresh air into the estableshed pecking order
Although 0-0 is disappointing, it is hardly a stuffing.
 
#20
Werewolf said:
a fantastic result in the Group of Death.
It's very surreal. Scotland top the group with 9 points. Italy, the world champions, are languishing with 1 measly point!!! WTF?

Crouch is terrible. He keeps scoring against dwarfs - not really a challenge.
 

Latest Threads

Top