Football Manager 2008

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody else got it yet?

Been playing CM / FM since 1995. This latest version is outstanding, so many improvements to the interface etc.

Would type more, but I'm on a four match unbeaten run and we're top of the table. So I've got better things to be doing with my limited spare time than writing a review :)

Go get it.
  2. Yep

Pain in the arse getting touchline bans though. :oops:
  3. yep - best so far - but then again i say that everytime it comes i have no life - my missus aint happy but i am cause i am top of the league with everton so happy days....

does anyone know if the tatics from FM 2007 work with this version?
  4. been debating wether to get this due to the no life bit previously mentioned does it have the editor function still
  5. This game doesn't sound very realistic
  6. yes it does.... :wink: :wink:
  7. i particularly like the new match day build up; the new way of giving board / fan confidence feedback (e.g. "the fans like your new signing" or "they were delighted you trounced Manure 6-0")

ability to make subs etc without pausing also means i am less likely to do triple substitutions etc. scouting is improved too, and thank god they have finally put in automatic coach's reports, so you don't have to ask their opinion all the time.

oh, and it runs 11 leagues on my laptop a lot faster than the old one did.

marvellous all round :)