Footage of Polish air crash, Russians executing survivors

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_d, May 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clearly absolute ****ing bobbins. I would have though the Poles might have noticed had any of the bodies come back with bulletholes in them and the autopsies would have picked up on the difference between death by plane crash and gunshot wounds. Still no doubt this crap will be up there with the 7/7 and 9/11 conspiracy nutters.
  2. the moon is made out of green cheese.
  3. What a load of arrse. The subtitles saying 'shoot him he's running away' made me laugh the most. Running away? From a plane crash like that! If I'd just survived that crash and could 'run' then I'd be using my superpowers to kill the gunmen, I wouldn't be running away.

Sh1te story that I'd expect from a paper like that.
  4. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

This is a bit of an old story - the police fired in the air to get goofers and ghoulish souvenir hunters shifted.
  5. bollocks.

Next please!
  6. My daughter (a student) began to learn Polish language (after German and English) a year ago (and now is fluent).

Her Polish forum- and chat-mates pointed to this clip. So I saw it about 2-3 weeks ago. Though the Poles are very skeptical about it.
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I have had this verified to me by three very reliable sources! John F Kennedy, Elvis Presley and John Lennon. I saw them when I was passing Burger King in Lower Pidley, and they were all outside having a smoke. How can anyone doubt that this atrocity really happened? Has it not been foretold in several books?