Foot / leg fetish? Who fancies the rearparty.co.uk logo pic?

As seen on the arrse.co.uk start page. always wondered how guys are drawn to legs, feet & boots etc as a fetish, but looking at that pic I felt a strange sensation, but may be its just down to the camo/high heels combo or the sexy ankle / skin colour, then again, may be I just need to go out more or finally get a gf...

Attachments

As seen on the arrse.co.uk start page. always wondered how guys are drawn to legs, feet & boots etc as a fetish, but looking at that pic I felt a strange sensation, but may be its just down to the camo/high heels combo or the sexy ankle / skin colour, then again, may be I just need to go out more or finally get a gf...

Just stick to the Freemans catalogue until you leave school, you know it makes sense :p

How many feet per second can you type.

I'm Spartacus, and so is my wife.

But no-one can disagree that a well sculpted ankle is a real indicator of general hotness. It's even one of the first things I look at; after face, neck, tits, waist, arse, tits, legs and dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty demeanour.

Grrrrrrrrr, just love getting my mitts around a nice pair of ankles, held high while exploring other 'fittings and fixtures'.