Food poisoning - or is it?

I don't want to be the one to go all mumsnet, but do be careful. I had [what turned out to be] a grumbling appendix a while ago. No localised pain, but I was throwing up hard enough to make my eyeballs bleed. Caught with a gallon or two of antibiotics, but it could've been very nasty if I hadn't been seen in time.

I don't want to be the one to go all mumsnet, but do be careful. I had [what turned out to be] a grumbling appendix a while ago. No localized pain, but I was throwing up hard enough to make my eyeballs bleed. Caught with a gallon or two of antibiotics, but it could've been very nasty if I hadn't been seen in time.

The Queen of drama.......

He'll soon shit it out and his body will tell him when it's ok to eat.

Unless he's one of those weak attention seeking people :cool:

Just_plain_you

War Hero
I recommend washing your hands after you've been to the loo. Don't lick your fingers clean. Or indeed anyone else's fingers...

I mistakenly deployed an antiseptic wetwipe once in the belief that it had said antibacterial on the packet.

I noticed the difference.
I'd never thought about the difference before but a quick check shows why the mistake became a memorable event for you. It is not just a thin blurred line, which is how your tissue might have been described after use.

I once regularly saw someone who I think had OCD. When she opened a door it was with copious amounts of tissues. I think she may have had a point.

I was so appalled a few years back when I saw someone not washing his hands in a shopping centre toilets that I started a thread.
Slightly off topic but this reminded me of a friend's experience. As was her job she went to fit a new gas boiler at some flat. One of the residents was a bit off their rocker and she stood behind the kitchen door peeking at said friend while barking at her for the duration without uttering a single word.

Harmless I suppose, but maybe comforting to have checked that the sharp knives were locked away.

You might have bad aids by the sounds of it.
Having read a lot of medical advice freely given by the ARRSE collective I am inclined to agree.

@ OP there is a cure but it might be a tad uncomfortable and cause a little bit of itching - at first.

It involves throwing yourself into a wood chipper feet first. (Please remove boots.)

Give it a go and let us know how you get on. Happy to help and glad to be of service.

Hmm yes. I have a hospital appointment on Monday morning. I kind of need to attend it. I feel awful. Oh and now I have headache and shivers.

But I think I am over the worst now. I am still alive anyway.
Not for much longer.

Slightly off topic but this reminded me of a friend's experience. As was her job she went to fit a new gas boiler at some flat. One of the residents was a bit off their rocker and she stood behind the kitchen door peeking at said friend while barking at her for the duration without uttering a single word.

Harmless I suppose, but maybe comforting to have checked that the sharp knives were locked away.
My last job was with a gas / plumbing company in a major UK city..
We had properties marked up as two person calls, such as 'naked black guy' ' and 'groin sniffing guy' not forgetting 'the nude molester' (60 plus woman described as 'saggy, horribly horribly saggy)

Blogg

LE
There is the traditional spate of Norovirus floating about.

Four people at work stricken this week alone

We had properties marked up as two person calls, such as 'naked black guy' ' and 'groin sniffing guy' not forgetting 'the nude molester' (60 plus woman described as 'saggy, horribly horribly saggy)
My friend mentioned these kinds of records for some customers. Not for female engineer, two people attendance etc. I guess it is a don't upset the boss kind of job otherwise you might get a day of saggy, naked, barking, sniffer visits.

There is the traditional spate of Norovirus floating about.

Four people at work stricken this week alone
Think I picked something of its ilk up last week
weds morn 0830 feeling chipper depart for work, 0845 stop car spew guts out - now feeling crap - - starting to perk up yesterday

My friend mentioned these kinds of records for some customers. Not for female engineer, two people attendance etc. I guess it is a don't upset the boss kind of job otherwise you might get a day of saggy, naked, barking, sniffer visits.
We had 32000 properties on one contract alone. Warning notices ranged from warnings about vulnerable tenants, deaf/blind etc through to not to send specific engineers or that tenant was particularly racist, known to be violent, has held engineers hostage, hygiene issues, hoarder, only attend with sociali services..

I'd never thought about the difference before but a quick check shows why the mistake became a memorable event for you. It is not just a thin blurred line, which is how your tissue might have been described after use.
This actually happened when a friend and I had a go at doing the west highland way in a oner.

It rained torrentially from the beginning and then at about 50 odd miles in, a point when, if I’m honest, my hoop was probably already not in the best of nick, “the incident” occurred. I had an arse like a Japanese flag (the pre-1945 one) and struggled on for another 20 miles of misery before wrapping it.

we occasionally mention having another attempt but I’d rather pierce my scrotum with a thumbtack.

Yokel

LE
Well I think I am improving. Apart from the headache and chest pains. I have managed not to have any shart type leakage. I have not puked since the nightime episode.

Anyway - what kind of job involves access to sixty nude women? Were any of them worth looking at? Were they any younger ones?

Mrsheeny

War Hero
Stop right there, please respect my Persec, thank you very much.

Latest Threads