• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Food Parcels?Mail Call

Watched an article on BBC Midlands Today about two ex-servicemen from Worcs operating a parcels to 'Stan service at,I think £18 a pop,with 10% going to charity.As a relative newcomer to the site,I probably live up to my nickname,but do any of you have more details,please

sapperbraindead said:
Watched an article on BBC Midlands Today about two ex-servicemen from Worcs operating a parcels to 'Stan service at,I think £18 a pop,with 10% going to charity.As a relative newcomer to the site,I probably live up to my nickname,but do any of you have more details,please
sapperbraindead,

Hot from my inbox, hope it helps.

Daz

RSA Admin Officer [RSA@royalsignals.mod.uk]

Dear all. The General Secretary has asked me to forward the following e-mail message on to you for your information/interest:-

“Dear Sir,

3 ex-Royal Signals personnel and I have recently set up a company 'Mail Call Ltd' for the Armed Forces currently serving overseas, their friends, family members and the general public to utilise.

The online shop groups together all the items taken for granted when at home but much missed when overseas. With members of the Royal Signals being deployed and deploying on this Op Herrick tour we are trying to make as many people aware as possible of this service and would be grateful for your assistance?

The types of products we have available range from boxes packed with comfort confectionery through to magazines, books, games consoles and iPod systems all tailored to boost morale or take the individual away from reality for a short period.

With all four members of our company being ex-army and having spent considerable time overseas on tour or postings we believe what we provide accompanied by a loved ones best wishes packaged together will show the care and support expressed from home and boost the morale of the toughest of signallers.

If there is anyway you can assist in us getting this information out to the Royal Signals community, be it those serving, friends, family members as well as your association it really would be appreciated and ensure there is a dedicated service there for our troops; we have just had a poster printed off if we could send you these for distribution and placement?

Finally, we also have boxes full of calories that we like to give away very regularly to the troops, so if serving members deployed or deploying register with our site we will forward these on when available, we also have agreements in place with 'SSAFA' & 'Help for Heroes' where 10% of all our profits go to these deserving charities.
Kind Regards,
Simon
www.mailcall.co.uk

Simon Launder
[Director]

[Main] 01386 849266 [Mobile] 07980 746241 [email]info@mailcall.co.uk [Web] http://www.mailcall.co.uk [Skype] “

Yours, Peter

Latest Threads