Food Parcels?Mail Call

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sapperbraindead, Oct 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Watched an article on BBC Midlands Today about two ex-servicemen from Worcs operating a parcels to 'Stan service at,I think £18 a pop,with 10% going to charity.As a relative newcomer to the site,I probably live up to my nickname,but do any of you have more details,please
  2. Here it is:

    I am perusing the website now and trying to get my head around it. 10% to charity. I notice the boxes are marked H4H. Where does the other 90% go? Not knocking it, I just think the devil's in the detail.
  3. daz

    daz LE


    Hot from my inbox, hope it helps.


  4. Nice one Daz-ta muchly :D