Food for thought.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Brew_Time, Jul 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All this talk about food n curry makes me hungry, however, I'm on a healthy eating plan with a daily intake of

12 eggs
    3 steaks
    6 chicken breasts
    3 doses of Creatine
    And all sorts of other stuff.

Whats your favourite quisine - me personally is steak n chips or mixed grill.

Now I know some of you are into hot spicey stuff so here's a web site to look into - some of this stuff is mega hot.
    I've got a bottle and by fck its FKN HOT.

Am sure you'll be putting the bog roll in the fridge.

BT. :lol:
  2. Thought you said your on a healthy eating plan! is the above your daily or weekly intake?
  3. As the first line says justjane07 - daily.

There's usually a load of tuna, sardines and mackeral as well - daily.

BT. :D

P.S. I don't eat the yokes of the 12 eggs, just the whites.
  4. Thought it was bad for you to have more than 2 eggs a day or something...
    Or am i wrong? :?
  5. Could kill for a decent Full English tho. Fried bread, eggs, bacon, sausage, mushroom's, toms, beans, hash browns.

Only mushrooms I got are growing on the toilet wall at the mo.

6. its good for your sp.....
  7. Only if you have the yoke - I don't.

BT. :cry:
  8. Oh yeh, sorry I should have concentrated ...crikey, i'd rather fight you than feed you! (joke)
  9. BT Are you on commission for the hot-headz products or something? :wink:
  10. LOL JJ07, fight me anytime you want - fancy naked mud wrestling at the next reunion.

BT. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Aren't they an American invention & therefore have no place in a 'full English'?
  12. Indeed its that mission creep which will have the bacon crisp and pancakes added if we are not careful.

we must not allow this to happen and while the tradional america breakfast is a joy they would freak if you :) dropped a black pudding on there plate.
  13. Only if you don't shell them, and swallow them whole :D I also noticed that there is no mention of Alchohol..Now that Can't be good!!!! :(
  14. Ah hash browns, didn't realise they were some fkn Yank invention - surprised they didn't bomb the plate and kill all the english food - thats them off the menu then - fkn good job I didn't mention black pudding or haggis eh.