Food claims for Night Shifts

Can I claim for food, when i'm on nightshift. I live out (pad) and there is no service catering facility anyway (NATO HQ). (Singlies are in receipt of an allowance for feeding themselves).
Its my understanding that I can claim for a drink and a light meal equivalent to a core third/lunch type meal.
Can I claim for it and if so, how much is it? Cheers
If following The Working Time Directive you are entitled to a free
Health assessment, I gladly volunteer my sevices, I am adept at
Rectal Examinations... reply in the first instance to:-
The Arrse Doctor
Papworth Everhard, HeHe.
I'll stick to a bundle of sandwiches and a cuppasoup cheers, but thank you for the offer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ord_Sgt Current Affairs, News and Analysis 6
Ord_Sgt The Intelligence Cell 0
D The Intelligence Cell 10

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads