Foo Fighters V Westboro Baptist Church

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by the_guru, Sep 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Those sensible and not at all ******* idiotic Westboro Baptist Church were out picketing the Foos gig last night in Kansas City.

Dave Grohl and the boys dealt with it in fine style.

Foo Fighters - Keepin it Clean in KC - YouTube
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Excellent. Although a part of me thinks that giving those Westboro loons even more exposure is bad, another, more sensible part, of me thinks that opening them up for public ridicule is the way forward.

Nice one by Dave and the boys.
  3. The mong comment at the end from one of them "I liked that song" really showed the IQ of those fucktards.
  4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'women loving women...we all like to watch that...'

absolutely god-damn right. provided there not those bit butch lezzers with hairy top lips.
  5. Picky ******, I saw two real horrors holding hands in the Trafford Centre and I still would have watched them eat each other.
  6. Darn flag idolatry.
  7. Sixty

Vicky Coren. See avatar over there

8. Sorry Sixty, I can see it's getting kind of weird. Doctor Persaud says I'm not ready to talk about it yet, anyway. It remains unclear whether folie à deux can be intercommunicated over t'internet. Must profess to being fascinated by the Ormerod thing, though, it makes me wonder what the "Walt" experts would make of it?
  9. Sixty

A handy technique I would have thought. Take out some newspaper ads detailing an event of commemoration for all those who were second on the balcony (free sandwiches!) and wait for them to pitch up. Point and laugh.

And it's more a coup de foudre.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. A guitar beat combo, how quaint.
  11. Speak for yourself ^_~

I feel that both can exist within the bounds of an ongoing mental illness process. Each strand must be treated both individually and complementarily with the other: While psychotropics will attenuate a delusion, only protracted cohabitation will adequately disabuse a man in love.
  12. Protracted cohabitation? It takes a damn sight less than that in my experience, I'll have you know. That said, mine tend to be a fair bit yampier than the mean. We all have our vices.