Following through - Sport of Kings

I've just fended one off.
Awake at silly O'clock, rumbling guts. Rolled over and went to release a fart under the duvet, it was quickly apparent that it wasn't going to be a fart.

Jumped out of bed and made it too the bog just in time. Swmbo would have gone ******* Banzai mental if I had shat the bed.

I'm sat downstairs with the dog just in case another offensive is launched my arse.

I'm staying awake.

Watch, and shoot.

I'm 53, I used to be able to fart at will, in fact I was a bit of a flatulence conessuir. Sadly as age has crept up on me I can no longer let RIP with gayy abandon. Each fart has to be carefully considered only released once I am satisfied there is no danger of follow through....

Oops

War Hero
I'm 53, I used to be able to fart at will, in fact I was a bit of a flatulence conessuir. Sadly as age has crept up on me I can no longer let RIP with gayy abandon. Each fart has to be carefully considered only released once I am satisfied there is no danger of follow through....
Similar disposition, then the Quacks went and chucked in a concoction of Neurological Pain killing drugs.
They tend to affect ones motor skills, below the waist in particular...

Recalibration of one's senses has been a somewhat hit and miss affair!

Similar disposition, then the Quacks went and chucked in a concoction of Neurological Pain killing drugs.
They tend to affect ones motor skills, below the waist in particular...

Recalibration of one's senses has been a somewhat hit and miss affair!
I feel your pain...