following on from another thread whats

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Your bit of luxury? I buy Harry's shave gell and have a cufflink collection.
What small piece of luxury do you treat yerself to ?
I dont mean ferraris and Rolex's , just the small things which you appreciate.

I used to like parties organised by some bloke called Jeffrey.

Your bit of luxury? I buy Harry's shave gell and have a cufflink collection.
What small piece of luxury do you treat yerself to ?
I dont mean ferraris and Rolex's , just the small things which you appreciate.
Fortnum & Mason's Royal Blend tea. It's more expensive than normal tea, but not ridiculous (less than £15).

I sometimes use my other hand......

lert

LE
+1 for Fortnum & Mason although mine's their marmalade.

cymraeg

War Hero
My 2002 isuzu trooper that I'm in the middle of fettling and rebuilding as I go. Nothing is to much for it. Horses courses

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm so-o-o-o tempted to say Debenham's Floozie underwear - but it just wouldn't be true.

Blend 37 coffee and Oxford Thick Cunt marmalade, pendejo

- see? How boring is the truth ?

Back in the day it was silver collar stiffeners - only I knew. Today it's a good cup of coffee and a cigarette outside before anyone else is up.

Dr Death

War Hero
Having a bag of kettle crisps with a few beers on a saturday night in the pub with friends.
But Fish n Chips in wrapping on the pier on a warm summers evening washed down with fat boy coke.

Using a well made German safety razor, with proper blades, and a shaving stick with Badger hair brush. After years of using disposable rubbish, I'm back to traditional, as my Dad used to use.

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
Noxema shaving foam, thicker than the proverbial omelette

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
A good book
as iI got older and started to earn more, and pre-Kindle days, it was lovely to be able to plunk down the money for a brand new hardback on the day of release, rather than having to borrow it from the library or wait months for the paperback.