Follow Follow Rangers to the UEFA Cup Final

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Mr_Creosote, May 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now we all know the Gers are going to win against the tattie scoffers. But the question is.....................what's the score going to be?

And can all us Bluenoses live in the hope that Kirk Broadfoot will break something between now and kickoff and Whittaker gets to start?

Good luck lads!!!!

(awaits the incoming from Tims and scrotebag Dons :twisted: )

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

[​IMG]

...and bored Falkirk fans :D

I reckon you'll win it but it'll be close: 1-0 or 2-1

Novo to get at least one if he's playing.

3. I think (but hope not) that its going to be a dull 0-0, extra time and then the lottery of penalties.

Would be good for Rangers to win, and this Englishman will be supporting you!

4. Not my team, but hope they win it.

Watching bbc news at half six this morning was "interesting" to see how much buckfast and tinnies were getting hammered by the, well, hammered.

Looks like it could be a busy day and night ahead for GMP, let's hope they keep a sense of humour.

5. Well done to rangers on getting to the final, but even true bluenoses have to admit that the football they have played has been terrible, some of the most boring football I have seen in a long time. Unless they change their tactics I think luck will run out for them tonight. If only Mike McCurry was the referee tonight :)

Anyway best of luck and hopefully we see football fitting of a UEFA final.

6. I think im the only left footer who will be backing them tonight.

Best of luck you orange t*ats, and hope you get so pissed you fcuk up at the weekend :wink:

7. I'll be interested to see how many porridge wogs "convert" to Rangerism just for this match.

Just like all the toffee-nosed "England Fans" who have suddenly disappeared form the scope now the team is not front page.

8. You know, it's been quite surprising for me how many Tims have wished us well for tonight.

Whereas the only ones I have heard being tossers about it have been predominantly Aberdeen fans.

Guess it goes to show that the only real enemies, and "damage doers", in Scottsh Football are Lex Gold and his cronies at the SPL. :x

9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Haven't heard a single Jambo or Hibee mouthing about how they hope you get hammered through here either.

Forgot to add a good luck in my first post as well ;)

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Do one Selkie. We are having a nice cup 'o tea and regrouping. Got some foreign chap in charge, just for a change. We'll be back.

Good luck to the Scrap Yard Mafia. Remember you're a Womble, eh?

11. Win ugly, mate. :roll:

Think I speak for all Huns when I say we need a bloody miracle, and we'd happily take the trophy on dodgy penalities/Zemit own goal/a corner hitting Novo on the arse and bouncing into the net... :wink:

12. whatever gets the hun out of Glasgow for a few days.

13. So you'll be a Partick Thistle fan then? :roll:

14. Sniff...sniff...nope, I smell a Soap-Dodger! :lol:

15. As an Everton fan, I can tell you that Zenit are easily the best team we played in the UEFA Cup this season even though we beat them 1-0 at Goodison.

Fair play - the only other team that were any good was Fiorentina who you put out on pens and who put us out on pens.

Underestimate Zenit and you're in for a phucking rude awakening...

Any team that beats Bayern 4-0 are no mugs...