Folding Bed Sheets Question

Hi there,

I am new to this forum and currently thinking of joining the army. To get me started can anyone please tell me step by step how to fold bed sheets like they do in the British army? Some of you may think it's a pointless question but I've had lots of those responses in the past and I was just wondering please without negative remarks how you were taught in basic training. Helpful and easy to understand replies would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

it's ok, you get stuff like this now anyway;

Really appreciate your quick responses everyone but really, how were you all taught? I am intrigued, please don't hold my random question against me :( The last video I'm afraid wasn't a good example and it was bed making not bed sheet folding. Please anyone?

Well, this is the 'Gold Standard' according to all things Arty Farty. Make one like this and, if you survive the inevitable brutal assault by your Instructor, you could be a millionaire!

View attachment 116273

Your starter for 10: [video=youtube;ZbJFNrg2G_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbJFNrg2G_4[/video]

Yes it's yank, no i don't give a fuck and no you can do the rest yourself.

Lol, I'm not going to have my question answered am I? Never mind I tried this site anyway :(
Why don't you do what every single serving and ex serving soldier has done and wait until you get there and learn from your Instructor? Now, is that hard? There are many things the Army will teach you, and, if necessary, folding fucking sheets will be one of them.

Why don't you do what every single serving and ex serving soldier has done and wait until you get there and learn from your Instructor? Now, is that hard? There are many things the Army will teach you, and, if necessary, folding fucking sheets will be one of them.
And if you're lucky, your Staff will choose your bed to demonstrate it all on. There's a slim chance he'll also be a total cunt and wreck it after the demonstration, though.

Amen to that

I understand but I just thought I could have my question answered without the hassle. My question may seem obscure but I guess getting a straight answer to things was something of the past, well thanks anyway.

I understand but I just thought I could have my question answered without the hassle. My question may seem obscure but I guess getting a straight answer to things was something of the past, well thanks anyway.
Why spoil all the fun of your first few days.............. whatever you learn at home wont be what the instructor wants anyway so chill out.... and concentrate on what you can do.. work on your fitness and times - getting those sorted will make much easier that learning how to fold a sheet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mac7778 The Training Wing 14
Civvy_Shot Weapons, Equipment & Rations 21
Tango34_UK The NAAFI Bar 4