Folding Bed Sheets Question

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by W0lf1991, Mar 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there,

I am new to this forum and currently thinking of joining the army. To get me started can anyone please tell me step by step how to fold bed sheets like they do in the British army? Some of you may think it's a pointless question but I've had lots of those responses in the past and I was just wondering please without negative remarks how you were taught in basic training. Helpful and easy to understand replies would be much appreciated. Thank you :)
  2. Ask PARA 82.
  3. it's ok, you get stuff like this now anyway;

4. Really appreciate your quick responses everyone but really, how were you all taught? I am intrigued, please don't hold my random question against me :( The last video I'm afraid wasn't a good example and it was bed making not bed sheet folding. Please anyone?
  5. In that case, thank you for your response but how do you fold bed sheet covers? :)
  6. Well, this is the 'Gold Standard' according to all things Arty Farty. Make one like this and, if you survive the inevitable brutal assault by your Instructor, you could be a millionaire!

View attachment 116273
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Have they not been issued Onesies yet?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol, I'm not going to have my question answered am I? Never mind I tried this site anyway :(
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Your starter for 10:
    Yes it's yank, no i don't give a fuck and no you can do the rest yourself.
    • Like Like x 1