Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by munkachunka, Jun 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Could someone please tell me when the Forman IS courses start, I think they begin in September but someone the other day told me it was June.

2. If you were on it you´d know.
  3. Start Monday.

Finish 1230, Friday

4. With a sports afternoon on Wednesday and long NAAFI breaks.

Its only a joke, do not bite
  5. start of September
  6. Still don't see your avatar PD, have you changed it?
  7. Keeps disappearing intermittently for some reason, mate. It's hosted on one of those online picture hosting sites. If I knew how to use IT properly I would probably be able to square it away.
  8. Well that is reasuring :D

Want me to square it :wink:
  9. thanks for that Chocolate frog!!!! has anyone got any answers that might actually be of any use to someone?
  10. Thanks poison dwarf, good to know there is someone on here that doesnt just want to take this piss, I guess most of these other replies are from trade groups other than Techs, Mechs or IS, i.e. distinct lack of brain cells.
  11. It's a bit tricky working out whether we're on working for the same team sure enough. The FofS (IS) course has a page on the Armynet sharepoint site, although there's not much action on there at the moment (understandable really, given the lack of a current course). PM me if you need any more info, as I'm fairly up to speed with that sort of stuff.
  13. Funny, I was thinking the same thing. What with me being an ex tech and all that.