• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

FofS IS

Hi,

Could someone please tell me when the Forman IS courses start, I think they begin in September but someone the other day told me it was June.

cheers

Start Monday.

Finish 1230, Friday

;-)

start of September

heidtheba said:
Still don't see your avatar PD, have you changed it?
Keeps disappearing intermittently for some reason, mate. It's hosted on one of those online picture hosting sites. If I knew how to use IT properly I would probably be able to square it away.

PoisonDwarf said:
heidtheba said:
Still don't see your avatar PD, have you changed it?
Keeps disappearing intermittently for some reason, mate. If I knew how to use IT properly I would probably be able to square it away.
Well that is reasuring :D

Want me to square it :wink:

Thanks poison dwarf, good to know there is someone on here that doesnt just want to take this piss, I guess most of these other replies are from trade groups other than Techs, Mechs or IS, i.e. distinct lack of brain cells.

munkachunka said:
Thanks poison dwarf, good to know there is someone on here that doesnt just want to take this urine, I guess most of these other replies are from trade groups other than Techs, Mechs or IS, i.e. distinct lack of brain cells.
It's a bit tricky working out whether we're on working for the same team sure enough. The FofS (IS) course has a page on the Armynet sharepoint site, although there's not much action on there at the moment (understandable really, given the lack of a current course). PM me if you need any more info, as I'm fairly up to speed with that sort of stuff.

munkachunka said:
Thanks poison dwarf, good to know there is someone on here that doesnt just want to take this urine, I guess most of these other replies are from trade groups other than Techs, Mechs or IS, i.e. distinct lack of brain cells.[/quote]

Great reply munk :roll:

And you wonder why the rest of Corps take the piss.

Big Timing twat :x

(As much as you can being an IS geek)

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. What with me being an ex tech and all that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NAAFIpiethrower Royal Signals 48
M Royal Signals 32
cursedveggie Royal Signals 2