FofS Course Project

Guys,

Would anyone be able to PM me with contact details for someone I could talk to regarding providing FofS course project subjects. (Course Co-ordinator, CI etc)

I know when I was at 30 they would trawl around looking for useful projects to do. In my present job I may have some useful subjects to be considered.

Cheers much

chris951 said:
Guys,

Would anyone be able to PM me with contact details for someone I could talk to regarding providing FofS course project subjects. (Course Co-ordinator, CI etc)

I know when I was at 30 they would trawl around looking for useful projects to do. In my present job I may have some useful subjects to be considered.

Cheers much
So, thats why you're never busy. You pass on your work or projects to others, then play on t'internet all day. You've changed!

cabbage_head said:
chris951 said:
Guys,

Cheers much
So, thats why you're never busy. You pass on your work or projects to others, then play on t'internet all day. You've changed!
Damnnn, cover blown!

Latest Threads